New and old
[html]

WC: 238 OOC:

Ulilohi made Saqui smile mentioning her father, though it faltered a little. She shook her head. She remembered the day well. It wasn’t by other members; “They didn’t kill her, she just …. she had an accident with her horse.” She remembered the panic in her aunt and father’s voice. She learned later exactly what happened, when she was older, at that time she had been told she would never see her mother for a long time. Nayati hadn’t been the same, but he was acting differently already when they moved. She only wanted to get things right even if it did give those that hurt them a better name.

She let out a sigh of relief and looked down at the plant in question; “I don’t know why that should be, berries are delicious and can be very good for you.” She said, if others planted plants around, then she wondered why none took to berries It was the same with the great tribe. she smiled as the councilwoman spoke of medics using blueberries and she nodded; “Yes I won’t keep these all to myself, though it is tempting, they will be for the whole tribe.” She was not greedy even in her most favorite of berries. She shared what she had as though they owned everything she owned. That was what the young woman believed in at least.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread