coming out of her shell
[html]

Adrian beamed as she commented on his guitar. "Thank you. I love all of my instruments." He said, admiring the guitar himself. Then he strummed a few chords and hummed a faint tune along with it. He look at her with a sparkle in his eyes and smiled, "Want me to play you something?" He asked. He noted that she sat up straighter and grinned, "That is better." He said with a sheepish smile.

He strummed his guitar again and sang out a note, then he went back to humming as he closed his eyes and swayed to the music. Adrian loved his music because it was how he expressed himself. He had never been good with emotions so he had used his music to show them. And he had learned how to show them better through music. Right now he was in a good mood, which was why he was humming a happy tune and giving Mayflower a happy smile.

Word Count → 000

Again, sorry for the wait and for the sucky post. ;_;

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread