Brand New Life
[html]

ooc: If those little icons are the kittens, I'd prefer to just have the brown-ish one c: By the way, I purporsely didn't describe the gender and appearance of the foal because I thought I'd leave that up to you.

The trees up above barely let any light in, there were fallen logs left from the storm that hit the area; making it more difficult to navigate. Suddenly, a vaguely familiar scent mixed in with the autumn air. It was the scent of something that his mother would use a lot, Edgar didn't know what it was called but he knew it was a herb. She'd even make brownies for him with it in it, they tasted great but he'd always get dizzy and vomit shortly after eating them. The dog smiled, memories of his mother floating through his mind - there were so many great times and important life-lessons he had had with her. Edgar's happiness quickly faded as he remembered the situation he was in; his horse was giving birth and a stranger with a funny scent was approaching him. He hoped it was a nice stranger. Looking up above him, where there were no trees blocking his view of the afternoon sky, a black raven flew overhead; it appeared to be focused on him. It took the male by surprise when a woman stepped out of the mass of trees. The bird carefully landed on her shoulder, smoke coming from a certain something protruding from her lip - his mother had had that same old habit of smoking. Two little kittens peeked out from her bag, the sight was enough to ease the boy's mind a bit. The female appeared to be concerned as she asked him a question. Since it wasn't the best moment to take out his notepad, he gently took ahold of her arm and pulled her toward his loyal mare. Now the two were in front of her, and the new foal. The little horse's legs wobbled as it tried to stand - the eyes of the small animal were focused on the stranger Edgar had brought over.

[Image: 2rnwi9g.jpg]
<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:1px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:1px;}
.gal01 b {color: #700000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:1px solid #700000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #700000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:402px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #700000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread