under the city lights, i'm sinking
[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh. Talitha, of course, felt a little bit weird now that she knew that Corona was her aunt. Corona obviously knew who she was, which made it difficult to figure out exactly how she should respond. Normally, she would introduce herself as well, but if she was known already by name she would probably look pretty silly. Then again, Corona hadn't acknowledged her by name yet, so there was still the slightest possibility that she didn't know it. A slight amount of relaxation occurred along all of her muscles, and she breathed out slowly, not even realising she'd held it.

Hi, auntie Corona. She had been told about some of her relatives, and Corona had been one of them, but none of them had been described well to her. She looked at the cougar claw or tooth or whatever that was for a moment, considering it and wondering just how her aunt had come into possession of it, and then she drew up a little smile from the depths of herself, one that didn't touch her eyes like it usually would. I'm Talitha. Just in case. Maybe she'd look stupid anyway.

What now, though?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread