the way your innocence tastes
*THROWS CORONA LIKE A ROCK* D: I also powerplay, but what the hey, we can kick me if I do wrong.
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____And that was the moment she had been waiting for. Gabriel cleanly dove out of the path of Andrezej's arm and Anselm grabbed it—clearly distracting him—and she moved in without a second thought or warning. The knife was in the sand she was the only one there with another set of hands that could have been useful. His first punch connected with Anselm and the sound of bone against bone echoed dully between the circle of bodies; she winced briefly at the sound and she ducked in low to grab the blade with the few seconds that she had to spare.

_____Picking up the knife with her right hand, she pivoted just as easily with one foot to turn and face Andrezej, rising up from her hunched stance to grab his arm as he pulled back for another punch with a snarl in throat. From there was merely a fluid action on her part of pure calculation, she pulled him in the opposite direction of her cousin and drove the blade down towards his shoulder, lodging it firmly between both bone and muscle. At that point, between the two relatives, Andrezej may as well have been crucified with two useless arms, clearly outmatched and soon to meet his maker.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread