Did you fall for a shooting star?
[html]

the road goes and i am finding home in it

The small male gave one last shudder before he had fallen still; the female's warmth really was helping to warm him, and though the small shivers that rippled through his body every now and then were still present, he didn't feel the need for his body to constantly quake just to produce enough energy to keep him warm. His small tail curled in close to his body as he listened to her, and gave a small nod. That was very true. Odebeh would help anything if it needed help, including his younger siblings. He had always helped them when they needed help, and though that wasn't a lot of times considered his short lifespan as of now, he still did help them. And that was all that mattered.
Shifting, Odebeh now allowed himself to lay on his stomach, front paws curled in close to his chest, but he was still at ready to bound away if something came at them from the trees. He was completely trusting this female enough to lay between her paws, but not quite with his life, not yet. As much as he wanted to - as tired and worn out as the little pup was, he had to stay alert until the very last strings of his energy were gone, and he no longer could. "I-I guess. B-b-but my b-brother and sis-sister are s-still out there!" Odebeh whimpered at the thought. He had to believe they would be okay. They had each other, right?
Giving a small sigh, he continued to look up at her, but her words confused him now. "P-pack? I d-don't know!" He whined, but took in another deep breath in hopes of no longer stuttering for this next sentence. "I d-don't know what that is... I-it was always just me, m-mother and my brother and s-sister," Odebeh blinked, pulling his small, black lips down in a frown.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread