Did you fall for a shooting star?
[html]

the road goes and i am finding home in it

He huffed again, his chest becoming heavy with all the sobs he was trying to hold back, and his throat becoming sore with the teary lump as well. Odebeh was just about ready to break down in front of the female, cry himself to sleep just so he could rid himself of the lump as well as the fatigue that weighed so heavily on his mind. He was about to, as his eyelids began to flutter down, until he had heard her voice once more and looked up at her. She was like an angel. A good, glowing, wonderful angel that had come to save his life. But the way she spoke of something, this mansion made him a little weary once more. "M-mansion?" He whimpered, but he had to trust her. This probably meant him having to get up soon, too.

For now, however, he cherished the warmth and comfort she had provided as he nestled himself in close to her body, sniffling every so often. Then she said something about finding his brother and sister. Their names. What were their names? He could only remember Odebeh, because that was what mother called him by. If it wasn't Odebeh, then he didn't pay attention. He hadn't even picked up on the names, and now they slipped his mind, especially under this stress. Upset by this, the pup felt his eyes grow warm and wet once more. "I... I... I can't remem-mber!" He stuttered with another cry, finally allowing the despairing sobs to break through and shake his tiny body to the core once more.

He was out of luck now. He'd never find them. He would never find mother. It was all his fault now, because he couldn't remember their names, they were lost! He was lost! And he would never ever find them again, and it was all his fault... He just couldn't get over the grief of it all. Odebeh wanted to go home, or somewhere like it, where he could sleep, be warm, and feel safe again. But he mostly wanted to be with his siblings and mother. Oh, he was torn!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread