That's what you get
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She still had no idea what she could get Khaden for a present, after what he had made for her. The necklace glittered around her neck, the facets of the crystals gleaming in the sunlight. Ember absolutely loved it. So far she had been able to hunt while wearing it, too, because she'd kept along the riverbank...or had hunted at night, where the necklace didn't glitter as much. She didn't want to have to take it off so that she could hunt, but she knew that eventually she would need to. Perhaps she would be able to find a pouch to put around her neck to keep it in.

She had been in and out of packs so much that she didn't have a very defined scent. Mostly she, Khaden, and Laurel. They were the two who she'd seen last, anyway. When the other approached she looked up. Momentarily she felt a flicker of fear (he did look a bit like a coyote), but he wasn't coming toward her in an aggressive way...."I'm trying to get one of these crabs. There are a ton today!" She was genuinely excited about the crabs; she hadn't had crab meat in a long, long time.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread