under the city lights, i'm sinking
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____“That's how I used to describe my brothers too,” Corona mentioned with a smile. At least at some point in their lives, they had all been that way. Nothing more than bundles of fur, flesh, and bone snuggled up against whatever parent was there. Time had seemed so slow then and now they were completely grown up and in some cases with children of their own. “I'm sure now that things have settled down your mother and brother will be coming home soon. It'll be nice to have them here again.” Especially when she hadn't seen Faolin in a long time, literally years.

_____In fact, when she thought about it, the last time she had seen a lot of her siblings had been one of the last time she had seen her mother in the flesh, that minuscule stretch of time where she had sought refuge in Inferni before taking off again. One of the few times when she had forged a bond with Gabriel that had carried through to the present day. “So what kind of things do you like to do for fun?” She kept their conversation moving, eager to snatch up any thing that would relentlessly keep their minds off of other things. But surely they would have something in common, as family usually did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread