Bury me six feet under.
Corona is in Optime and I could probably direct her to go for the chest when we get the action rolling, if that's cool with the lot of you? I'll leave this open ended so either Hybrid or Samael can make their move. Smile
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Corona didn't stop her walking until she realised someone was coming up behind her quicker than her pace; much to her surprise it was Hybrid. She shrugged, words not coming to her as she noticed that the wolf who was walking… was walking with her eyes shut. It seemed like a silly thing to do, which seemed to be the donning expression that the seal brown wolf grasped when she came back to reality and opened her eyes. They were a different shade that Corona was used to seeing (since everyone around seemed to either be gold, green, or red-eyed), but as fast as she had gotten a glimpse of the turquoise eyes, they were gone. Whoever the wolf was, they were running away and running away from the wrong coyote…

[/html]

Messages In This Thread