Bury me six feet under.
[html]

Sounds good to me! Hybrid is in his Secui form. This will potentially be the injury Adelaida receives on her leg. Sorry for the wait.

i heard they say the boy's missing

Corona said nothing. Perhaps the female did not think she needed to, or that Hybrid was worthy of her words. Both were certainly possible-- Corona had said some rather strange things, rather stupid, foolish things, the last time he had seen her. He wouldn't be surprised if she was just plain stupid, or a little crazy. The chances of both being true were highly probable.

He grinned, shaking his head cheerfully. It didn't matter anyways, for he would just amuse himself with the little kitten wandering every which way. Hybrid trotted closer to the creature, moving slowly through the sand, taking time to place each step with exact precision. He felt his shoulders roll and move as he descended down the gentle sloping beach, moving closer to the water's edge. He felt his claws dig into the sand for a split second, then kick up the sand, leaving little holes where he had walked. He felt everything, and he felt alive.

And then it was ruined. The wolf opened her eyes, only then noticing that she was no longer alone. And then she was gone, running, in the opposite direction to him. Hybrid snarled, and took off after her. In that split second, the moment she had decided to run, Hybrid had suddenly become very, very angry with her. Stupid wolf.
     He snarled, and took off after her, through the rain and the sand. He increased his speed, barrelling down the water's edge after her, faster, faster (harder, harder) until he was close enough to dive at her, snapping at her feet and shoulder.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread