under the city lights, i'm sinking
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____The talk of music seemed to lift her spirits, which ultimately left Corona wishing that she knew more about the subject. Though her father was quite a violin player, she had never really dabbled much in the way of music. It had intrigued her a number of times, but had always been pushed to the side in favour of something more. “Only a little bit. I mostly know where to put my hands on the keys and how to play simple songs,” she commented as they started up the walkway towards the towering structure. So in short, Corona was no skilled musician, but at least she had a bit of a start on it.

_____Pulling the heavy door to the mansion open, she slipped inside, only then letting her grasp on Talitha's hand go. Of all of the places, a closed-in structure seemed to be safest in the back of her mind. Though if any wolves were going to come through Inferni, they'd have a hard enough time getting to the mansion, as far as she was concerned. Corona could only imagine how many sets of eyes would be watching the territory within their own walls. Letting out a deep breath as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, Corona offered another smile. “The piano is in up the hallway in a room on the right,” she said, starting to head off in that direction.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread