No Casper here
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

Thank you Smile

[____]Konane was in a horrid state of shook to see the male just reach up and deface the poor tree, what had it done to him? It offered him a place to rest from the blistering sun, and the horrid wind and rain, so the silver lady seen nothing that the tree had done. She jumped back with a shake of her head as she lowered it to the ground, she felt shame for the male. She knew she felt like a fool feeling what the tree was surly feeling, though how was one to tell some one with less of a softer touch that she could feel the pain that the tree was feeling from his so...harsh movements.

[____]Ghost? Skoll I don't know. Though...please don't harm the tree, my friend scream from pain just like you or I do. Oh yes, my name is Konane."

[____]Okay so maybe some would see her as a nut job, but heck she had some one that loved her, and would make sure that if her cracks in her head got wide enough that they would be filled with super glue and pushed back shut.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread