No Casper here
[html]

The Loony Luna had finally fallen behind a far hill, and with it went the light of day, plunging this strange wood into darkness. Skoll had not known when he had taken up residence the sounds this place would make, but the reason his hackles stood on end was not for fear of some ghost. How vigilant can I be with the forest making these strange sounds? Would one of my foes be able to creep up on me undetected? As usual, the thane's worries seemed rooted firmly in the real world, if only because he was more comfortable with that form of peril. He had discovered that he was a seer of spirits some time ago, and those experiences had never been truly pleasant. He had made contact with a fallen comrade at one point...made a promise, which he had failed to fulfill. Ember had died, despite the protection he tried to offer...that failure still haunted him. The last of Fly Agaric's children, gone from the world forever.

The winds howled through the trees, and Skoll found himself walking under the dark canopy, curiosity fueling his trek through what he had adopted as his new 127.0.0.1. He wasn't sure of what he would find. Defensible territory? Spirits? What he was looking for, he didn't know, but he would recognize it once found. Memories of the other spirits he'd met still troubled him, one of innumerable causes he had for nightmares these days. It seemed that some spirits followed people, while others were chained to places. VoidFane had been the most powerful spirit he had encountered so far, but he had fortunately been bound to Bleeding Souls. Others, like BloodBane and the first wolf he'd killed at the Creek, had been attached to Fly and himself, respectively. Ruhl had nearly killed him another wolfess, one whose name escaped him...and that spirit still lurked somewhere within the Haunted Forest. It was terrifying to consider these phantoms to be a danger to the real world, but it was strangely fascinating, also. Should the day ever come when he was too feeble or to injured to fight physically, he may still find purpose in the hunting of these spirits...that is, if he could find a reliable means to fight them.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

Thank you Smile

[____]At one time she had thoughts of going back to the moaning woods and living the life that Summer would have wanted her to live. She would have had to given her life up in Tears though to go back, and in Tears was her father, well even after he passed away she still stayed with in the lands because of the friends that he had made though the time that he was alive. Konane had made friends with a female that had given birth shortly after she was born, she took care of them, after she left the lands. She had a family of her own, and even though both of her brother's live in the pack that called the moaning wood's there pack lands. She had so much more in Tears.

[____]The silver mother looked around, these lands, where nothing like what she had though they where when she was a child, the tree's screamed Gothic and creepy, the shadows told her not to leave her back turned on them very long, because they had things they where hiding. The female lowered her body to the ground looking around, she feared that maybe she wouldn't make it out of these lands alive, she already missed her family back in the pack lands.

[____]Seeing the golden male the female wasn't sure to yip, howl, or snarl. Was this being a ghost? Wind rushed though the tree's starting the moaning sound as she jumped up with a scream, looking around. Knowing she had no other way to go she put her back to a tree, lowering her head snarling at the golden male.

[____]"A...are yo...you a ghost?"
[/html]
[html]

Found some time to get to this =)

He wasn't sure that this snarling woman was what he'd been looking for, but he wouldn't turn down the distraction from his uneasy thoughts. Sitting alone wasn't as easy as it used to be, with so many troubled thoughts and nightmarish memories lurking in the mists, waiting for him to stumble upon them at any moment. His life had made idle thought a mine field of pain, and while he had the mental endurance to make his way through it day after day, he still welcomed any break from it that life tossed his way.

"Not that I'm aware of, though I guess it's a possibility." Looking to a tree at his left, he raised a clawed hand and extended his claws, dragging them along the bark. As small, brittle particles of the treeskin came off at his touch, he flashed a small smile, deranged somewhat by his scarred countenance. "Well, I don't think ghosts can do that. That's proof enough for me." He didn't know who she was, she hadn't exactly introduced herself before the snarl and the pointed question. Still, there was no reason not to go along with it.

"So, I, Skoll, am still alive. Now that that's taken care of, I feel inclined to ask: are you a ghost?" Having seen a few ghosts in his time, he was reasonably certain that this woman was not speaking to him from that plane of existence. Most spirits he had seen either had a very definite lack of essence, as if they weren't entirely there, or they had been so deranged and horrific that they could not possibly have been alive. The ghost that had followed him from the creek still had its throat torn out when it came for him, whereas BloodBane and VoidFane appeared unlike any living wolf, displaying demonic traits about their eyes and bodies. Had it been on his mind, he would have shuddered at those memories. Fly was the only halfway decent spirit he'd met thus far, but he'd barely been able to detect him when first they'd spoken.

[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

Thank you Smile

[____]Konane was in a horrid state of shook to see the male just reach up and deface the poor tree, what had it done to him? It offered him a place to rest from the blistering sun, and the horrid wind and rain, so the silver lady seen nothing that the tree had done. She jumped back with a shake of her head as she lowered it to the ground, she felt shame for the male. She knew she felt like a fool feeling what the tree was surly feeling, though how was one to tell some one with less of a softer touch that she could feel the pain that the tree was feeling from his so...harsh movements.

[____]Ghost? Skoll I don't know. Though...please don't harm the tree, my friend scream from pain just like you or I do. Oh yes, my name is Konane."

[____]Okay so maybe some would see her as a nut job, but heck she had some one that loved her, and would make sure that if her cracks in her head got wide enough that they would be filled with super glue and pushed back shut.
[/html]
[html]

The bronze wolf cocked an eyebrow her way, before turning a curious eye to the claw marks he'd made on the trunk of the tree. It would grow back, he hadn't hurt it...had he? He considered his own tattered flesh for a moment, and decided she might have a point. Those wounds had been inflicted in order to hurt him, and even though most of them hadn't killed him, they'd still caused him pain. He did not believe that trees felt pain, though he had no scientific knowledge to justify his belief. Still...whether it felt it or not, she made a point that he had in fact damaged a living thing. How peculiar to think of a tree in the same manner as a wolf.

"Greetings, Konane. I didn't mean to distress you." Religions could be very strange things, but the belief of trees as individuals wasn't that uncommon a sight in his travels. He was a little surprised to see someone of that belief here, in Bleeding Souls, but he had come across a few packs that carried it along his travels. "So, unless my nose fails me, you smell like a Clouded Tears wolf. Are you?"

[/html]
[html]

Today I play catch up, last day before madness begains

[____]Konane had asked the male not to hurt a tree, the first three time she would beg one not harm mother nature or any part of her. Then after that, she what would be do? Would she be forced to hurt them like they had nature? The silver lady wasn't sure, she closed her eyes for a second, trying to ignore the screams that she heard deep in her head. Why did she a have to be the one with the odd gift of hearing things? Why couldn't she had gotten Tobias's gift, he just felt other's feelings, he didn't hear tree's and other object that had no voice to scream out to the one's that hurt them, no just just targeted her head, and did all the yelling there.

[____]The female smiled softly to the male as she opened her eyes back open dipping her maw, as a respectfully hello. She wasn't the child that Summer wanted her to be, good thing too. "You didn't know...just please don't do it again..Please? Yes, I live there with my family, maybe you know some of them. The Sadira's?"
[/html]
[html]

"I know Iskata," he confirmed, scratching his head. He had seen Iskata's daughter, but could not claim to have met her. Iskata was the only Sadira he could recall; if he had met any others, he had forgotten. He knew that the family group was seated in Clouded Tears, but due to his relative lack of contact with that pack, he hadn't met them. Strange, that I've been so reclusive for so long. He knew that his name was known around Bleeding Souls, but if he had spent more time making friends and less sitting on his border, ever-vigilant even in times of peace, more wolves might know him as he was, rather than how his enemies depicted him.

"I haven't met many from your pack, I did not frequent it often. I met a wolf named Colibri on the border once, though that has been two years and more ago." Had it really been that long? He was old, older than he felt, but he knew that he wouldn't be hale for much longer. A healthy wolf could expect to live over ten years(though that had not been true of their ancestors before lycanthropy), and remain fit through most of it, but he had put himself through a great deal of abuse. He wagered he had another year, two at the very most, before his years hit him hard. At times he wondered what he would do when his body wore down and he was no longer any good for fighting.

"So, what are you doing in this neck of the woods, this time of night? Are you on your way back to Clouded Tears?" It made sense. Now that he was near Storm but not a part of it, Clouded Tears seemed less far away, just on the other side of the trees.

[/html]
The sliver female slowly lowered her-self to the ground sitting, as her ears moved, and couldn't stop as she was waiting for a scream from the ghost, she was on her top guard today. She knew that ghost where all around these lands, she wasn't stupid, heck she lived in these lands at one time. She flicked one ear froward as she listened to the male giving off names, and it was sad that she knew each of them, and she couldn't help bit to see there face, and her thoughts of each of them, even odder, they where both like sisters to her. Even if the one had dis-owned her, all was fair in love and war though.

She heard the deep moan, lord it had been years since she was in these lands, as she gave a sharp whine she looked over her shoulder, as she looked back to the male, she found it hard to hide the fear in her eyes as she gave a stiff cough looking at him again, looking at his scar laced body. "Oddly enough both of them are like sisters to me, but I came back to see where I was born. Been a long time...maybe to long"
[html]

"Truly?" He looked around at the trees as the echoes of their moans resounded through the forest. So, this Konane had been born in Chimera, then, had she? Not a bad place, though he had not expected the noises once the wind had picked up. It might compromise the entire area for him, if he couldn't find a place that was easily defensible where he could hear and see for a long way.

"So, you seem a little skittish. Have you ever seen a ghost here?" Though Skoll had seen six spirits in his six years, his encounters with them had been limited to the Haunted Forest and Storm. He did not believe that most wolves could see spirits, and that those who could not see them were not at risk from most of them. VoidFane and BloodBane had succeeded in re-emerging on the mortal plane, after a fashion, which was a horrifying prospect, but not one which he had been equipped to deal with. If she had grown up here, she might have reason to suspect spirits...which brought forth the question: Am I going to see another one tonight?

[/html]
Konane looked to the male, she was just about ready to jump out of her fur and run, never in the short time that she had lived in these lands had hear the lands carry on in such a way, any one that lived here for a long time would have to be about deaf, or would not be even a but as jumpy as she was. Which was clear was something that she would never been she was very jumpy and always stressing over something. She wasn't sure where she got in from though, maybe something she picked up for caring about a child a little under three months older then her. She missed that boy, she loved him like he was her own child, even if he was more like a brother then a child.

She gave a nod, both of them where like sisters in one way or the other. She had lost touch with the both of them with time, and starting her own live family. Nothing could take those joys away from her. His next question floored her, ghost?! No she had never seen one, she never wanted to see one. "Gh...ghost? Nooo, I can't say I have..."
[html]

"Well, why be so frightened, then? I've seen a few, but mostly they come out in the Haunted Forest. This place is eeries, I'll grant you, but I wouldn't worry too much." She seemed very perturbed by the moaning the forest, but ever the guardian, he felt protective of her almost immediately. He felt no presence here, not even the subtle and unassuming one he had felt when Fly first approached him. Still, for her sake, he could at least treat her with courtesy, and not blow off her fears.

"Alright, how about this. This place certainly isn't very welcoming, the sounds are abominable, especially for a wolf trying to catch some shut-eye. If there are spirits about tonight, they probably want us out, judging by this great racket. We'll honor their wishes, and be out of this forest of yours in no time. What do you say?" He didn't know if there actually were any spirits in this place, but he had no intention of sticking around. Whether they existed here or not, with the excessive moaning he would be unable to sleep here tonight anyway.

[/html]