misery in a bottle
His laughter met her ears as she glared at him in annoyance. She'd already gained back something she'd thought was lost to her only to lose it again, did she reallying need this mocking flitter eching in her ears right now. She rolled her eyes at the words and answered pure and simple. "I'm not crying out for help.. and I doubt you could save me if I was..." Her sun shot sky eyes watched the male, catching sight of the scars upon his face before she admitted the truth behind her visit to the hellhole. "I was bringing these back to Phoenix Valley.. you never know when someone could find some use for this all.." She couldn't remember the last time she'd found a really good use for alcohol but she knew Deuce had a liking for the strong liqour and quite possibly others.. and she could enjoy a glass of wine or two with the beating of the waves against the shore.. but she wouldn't admit it.

The question that he asked she'd already answered but she humored the stranger. "Do you?" she asked, the words slightly taunting. She placed the bottles back on the bar and smirked. "You seem to be the one drowning tonight..." she said as she leaned towards him, one brow raised in question as she commented. "I thought you were leaving.."

Messages In This Thread