the spark in my heart
WC: 419
Sorry about that. I saw it like that, but I guess it wasn't. I sometimes see things as something else.

This fury was odd. Pendzez never got like this before. He felt a slight pain in his head, getting worse and worse, like something was trying to get out, eating though his skull and out of the head. Could this have been the cause of his furious reaction? Of all the pains and reactions he had in the past, he never had this before. He did what he could to resist and withdraw that pain. He eventually did, but he still couldn't see that the pain was the cause of his outburst. He shook it out of mind, trying not to let Jefferson see it. Pendzez still had his mind on the pain, however. The thought couldn't leave his mind. He still couldn't see why it would have cause his outburst to the hybrid. Mabye it was just because of his early rise, but now that he was in a pack, he would have to obey the rules, which could be getting up at the crack of dawn to hunt. Even so, he still had much to learn about pack life, especially now that he was no longer a loner. Going through pack life might be difficult afterall. Pendzez never thought of that. He asked his parents about packs, but they said they didn't know much about it. That wasn't much help.

"Grow up, I've been a loner for longer than you've been living, kid, and even I know how the pack is supposed to run. Watch your tongue--words like that will have you shredded and deserted in no time. I'm not afraid of you. But packlife means you have to live and let live, and figure out your mates live--or talk. Don't apologize to me... save it for when you explode on the leaders." Jefferson had a point. If he was going to last a life time, he would have to do what the pack says. No objections. Pendzez saw this pup's play, but he might have a lot more on his back than he thought. With the hybrid's reply, the snow white wolf had to explain about his furious reaction to Jefferson. He didn't want to insult Jefferson in any way, mabye what he would say may even let Jefferson despise Pendzez. Pendzez thought for a moment, then came up with something. "How about... we start from scratch? Hello, I'm Pendzez." Pendzez stared at the hybrid, hoping that he got the hint and would go along with it. If not, then well, Pendzez was screwed.

Messages In This Thread