I can't carry this no more.
[html]
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1926/tristtabyb8.png) no-repeat scroll center bottom; width: 325px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(124, 25, 20); text-align: justify;">
It was comforting to have a familiar face at his side. For too long he had passed through masses of strangers, stopping to become a ghost-like friend, and vanishing just as soon after. Becoming attached to people led to heartache and so he did not—rather then hold on to anything, he had never tried to make that initial connection. Now, though, things could change. I met Fatin, he responded, moving in time with her easy pace. I haven’t met any of the others yet. Sucking a breath in, reveling in the cold air, he shook his dark hair from his face and met her bi-colored eyes with his own terribly pale gaze. As for where I’ve been…well, everywhere, honestly. The world’s a big place, Al—I had to see some of it before I’d be content to grow old, he chuckled, nudging her with his elbow, still hooked together in that family familiarity they had not lost.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread