I can't carry this no more.
[html]

indent It had been a curious discovery—this place, Jaded Shadows, was indeed full of family members. Tristan, who had been ignorant of the breadth of this group, was startled. Of course, Fatin, his elder sister, had explained most of the connections. His main goal, though, was to find Alarice. She was here, that much he knew. Under his feet the snow crunched and left an impression, marking his trail. These woods were massive and impressive, as was the shadow of the mountain. It seemed fair to consider himself lucky to have come this way, as it had been luck and random chance that led him here.
indent A gust of wind whipped snow from the sky, sending it flying down and up and around his auburn form. Shaking his head and snorting a breath of steam from his nose, Tristan made his way inward. The scents were all fresh, but the snow and wind weren’t assisting his search. Still it was luck that had got him here, so perhaps it would be luck that would help him find his sister.

[/html]
[html]

Alarice had found herself at peace ever since finding Jaded Shadows. In fact she had found herself at peace ever since finding Endymion and discovering that she had family that was much more extensive then what she had first believed. Leaving behind her brother and parents, and loosing her other brother, had been terribly trying and hard for her, but ever since discovering Fatin and her small brood Alarice had felt more complete. Of course there had always been a piece of her heart missing with the absences of her brothers, but it seemed that piece would be filled much sooner then she would have thought possible. Alarice remained close to the mountain to escape the cold winds as she started to make her way back to her families shared den.

The wind had come suddenly and fast, whipping snow every which way and forcing Alarice away from a day of exploring, and back to the warmth of home and hopefully a roaring fire. What caused her to slow her progress, and scrunch her face up in confusion though, was the scent that seemed all to familiar that would whip past her one second, and escape her the next. Giving a small shiver she hugged herself, bringing her shawl closer around her as her blue, and emerald green eye scanned their surrounding once, then went back ahead of her, back towards the direction of her den site.

[/html]
[html]

indent Fatin had filled in some of the blanks. Most of them he had found left open, for his own exploration. Crossing over a pile of downed twigs, he sneezed and shook his head. It was then that her scent came with the cold wind, that of his sister. Turning on his toes, he took off at a trot, moving quickly. When he did spot the figure, shifted and heading home, the boy grinned mischievously and took a moment to assume the same form.

indent At his height, Tristan was an impressive figure. Pushing his hair out of his face as the wind fought it back, he moved quickly and crept up behind her. Quietly, he lifted his hands and put them over her face. “Guess who?” He chuckled, ignoring a blast of cold wind.

[/html]
[html]

The second she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes she froze, tensing up at balling up her fists in preparation to strike out. She had not seen him come, the wind and snow an almost impenetrable barrier in the air, the odd break revealing ones surroundings and its smells. A voice quickly discerned the 'attacker' as male, and she flicked her ear toward it at its familiarity. Instantly she relaxed, and a smile brightened up her features considerably. Tristan! She hollered, spinning around and flinging her arms around her brothers shoulders, squeezing tightly before bringing herself out at arms length to take him in, surprised at how much he had changed since she had last saw him, yet his mischievous grin and pale blue eyes were all to familiar to mistake him for any old passerby. How.. She began, fighting back tears with laughter.

[/html]
[html]

indent It would not have shocked him had his sister struck out. He half expected in, the way he went about things. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he hoisted her up and laughed deeply, glad to be able to touch her, to see her, to smell her again. “Long story,” he answered quickly, setting her back on her feet before he released the embrace. “I had no idea this place was even here,” he continued, grin still plastered on his face. “I was going back towards home, figuring I’d run into someone—and it worked!”

[/html]
[html]

Alarice just couldn't believe it. She thought she would never see her brother Tristan again, unless in her old age she happened to wander by him by pure chance without even a name to place to his only vaguely familiar face and smile. It had happened though, maybe without the old age and the memory loss that came with it, and it was a complete coincidence. I'm glad it worked, she said with a smile, looping her arm in his and tugging at it lightly as she set out on her chosen path once more towards the den, just as concerned as getting warm as to catching up with her newfound brother. Where have you been all this time? She asked, glancing up at his face with a blue and emerald green eye, both widening as she thought of Fatin and the others. Did you know we have more family? She asked suddenly, an edge of excitement to her voice. You should probably meet them. We have an older sister named Fatin, and she has a whole brood of youngsters bouncing all over the place. One of her eldest Endy, Endymion, was the one that led me here. She indulged, unaware of the fact that he had already met their sister and may have very well been filled in already.

[/html]
[html]
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1926/tristtabyb8.png) no-repeat scroll center bottom; width: 325px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(124, 25, 20); text-align: justify;">
It was comforting to have a familiar face at his side. For too long he had passed through masses of strangers, stopping to become a ghost-like friend, and vanishing just as soon after. Becoming attached to people led to heartache and so he did not—rather then hold on to anything, he had never tried to make that initial connection. Now, though, things could change. I met Fatin, he responded, moving in time with her easy pace. I haven’t met any of the others yet. Sucking a breath in, reveling in the cold air, he shook his dark hair from his face and met her bi-colored eyes with his own terribly pale gaze. As for where I’ve been…well, everywhere, honestly. The world’s a big place, Al—I had to see some of it before I’d be content to grow old, he chuckled, nudging her with his elbow, still hooked together in that family familiarity they had not lost.

[/html]
[html]

Oh, well thats good. Do you like her? I really do. It's nice having family close by. She said in easy conversation, just then laying eyes on the caverns entrance to the large den. I'm sure you'll meet all the others soon. They are always running about, and never hard to miss. Alarice continued, pushing some of her long, black locks behind her ear to keep them out of her eyes, her ear twitching to catch what her brother said next, offering a laugh along with him. So you've grown old then? That must make me ancient. She said, giving a small, amused shake of her head just as the neared the entrance, letting go of her hold on his arm she silently gave Tristan the choice to either stay out and talk or go in by the fire side and do the same, allowing him the chance to finally lead the way.

[/html]
[html]
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1926/tristtabyb8.png) no-repeat scroll center bottom; width: 325px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(124, 25, 20); text-align: justify;">

She seems very nice, he commented, casting a glance towards his sister before heading inside. As the two made their way through the underground route, he continued speaking.
I never said I was old, he said loudly, not looking back. The dark line down his back moved with his motion, each worked muscle showing the hardship of the years. Though not visible in his wolf form, it was now clear that a jagged scar ran alongside his spine. As if unaware of it, he continued speaking.
So how many relatives do we have here? Fatin mentioned a lot of kids.

[/html]