I don't know how to jump
The stock pile with int he center of the pack dens was all he had to show for all the months that had passed,he hadn't really been the best at the borders, though he was still there each and every time, and he still went by the rules and called for the leaders, and never snapped at the joining members, heck this wasn't his first dance though the lands. There was only one pack lands that has been left untouched by him, and the irony he was banned from it wasn't any shocker.

Lucifer looked over his shoulder to the black male from the hunt as she lowered his head, he hung it in deep shame, he was working that hard to be the great provider for the pup and the elder, but it wasn't hard to see he was failing so badly at the task. He didn't bother to give the male a yes or no answers, he just jumped into the topic that bothering him."Since I've come to these lands I been hunting and stock piling the food...since the first snow came...the kill is getting harder and harder. At this damn rate the pup are going to get sick and die and the sick is going to get sicker and die. I can't let that happen, I'm not ready to let go of that yet!"

Messages In This Thread