Bury me six feet under.
Damnit, I suck. Sorry about the wait guys. .__. And maybe one of them could hold Adelaida down and bite her something good somewhere? Like a shoulder or the neck or something. And then she can bleed and flail around and they can be all "LULZ." and leave? Or something. I don't know / care. XD Adelaida can bite Corona's hand if she wants or whatever!
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... na/t14.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____The wolf started to flail about even more at the fact that they were all on her like carrion to cadaver, leaving Samael to pull back from her teeth as they passed by him. But just as soon as she had lashed out at them, he was right back in the fray of it all, snapping back with half a cheshire grin on his face. Corona on the other hand stayed back once again, letting the two who were on a more even battlefield take her while she surveyed what was going on. She hovered overhead, waiting once more for the moment where she could strike. She circled around slowly, planning her next course of action while Hybrid and Samael continued their tirade.

_____When the moment was right, Corona dropped down sharply to grab the wolf, letting the distraction of her two comrades be the perfect chance to grab her muzzle and try and clamp her mouth shut. Even if it failed and at worst she ended up with a broken hand from a well-placed bite, Corona believed it would be just one more step in the pathway of showing this wolf just why one didn't spot-and-run like they had something to be guilty about. Fear was one thing, but it was very apparent that her distastes lied in the wrong place at the wrong time. With her hands snaking around the dark muzzle, she cast a glance to Hybrid to lay in his best shot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread