Here I stand broken hearted
o Character Name: Lucifer Sawtooth
o Character Birthdate (including year): 12-23-06
o Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
o Species: 50 Arctic 20 Gray
o Gender: Male
o A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). You know how to reach me, if not vannah has my 7 numbers
o How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: IDK my BFF Rose
o Initial post:

He didn’t make it far that was sure. It was able to go about a week and 3 days away from here, then he got sick…and wanted to be in his home lands...Even if he felt like he didn’t fit in any where any more. The male turned around and came back, he had to be with Deuce, no matter how mad she was with him, and she was his kryptonite, he knew that he was going to hear it from her once he got back into the pack, if she would let him. The black male was more than aware that the leader of the pack was not some one that he didn’t see eye to eye with in the whole relationship of friend’s topic, nor did each of them have much respect for each other. There was fear that ran though is body that she would turn him away and Lucifer would have to grovel to Deuce to get into the pack, knowing full well it was the backdoor way, and sly way.

He stood on the borders looking around, he was foolish to have left, his youth still showed the way of his flaw. He was running to run to find his father when things were getting hard for him. The male could not stand there and just let life happen, after what happened with Naniko, he was still not willing to look at her, he did have feelings for her, but it wasn’t the feelings that bothered him, or scared him. Deuce scared him, he loved her, more than life it-self, but she knew too much about him. The male moved into the lands with a heavy sigh fearing what Deuce was going to do to him, seeing him standing there. There he stood broken hearted.

Messages In This Thread