Hey guys, what are you laughing about?
He lifted his head up with a jolt hearing someone talking to him, he wasn’t sure if he should throw him-self to the ground and ask for humbleness , or if he she just play the deer in the head light look. He was good at that one, and by playing it allowed him to think about the lady he left be hide here, in these lands. Oh how foolish he was thinking that she would still be here. The male looked toward the voice seeing her. She was still just as stunning as ever, she still have ghostly white fur and seemed like she still liked seeing him. The black male offered her a meek smile, forgetting all respect of the rank that he held. He could help but to look at her, and admire the work that she was.
The black male stood up slowly as if this was only just a dream brought on by self pity. Though he knew she couldn’t be, her actions were like her, like she was hiding something or fighting something and didn’t want anyone to know about it. His blue eyes watched her hands, clutching the shawl, then quickly to her eyes, not taking the time to savor in her looks the male could help but to just smile, her words warmed him.”I couldn’t make the trip without you…and I knew that asking you to join would be foolish…so I came here…to be there you wanted me in the first place.”

Messages In This Thread