sweet and sour
She shifted uncomfortable as the oddly marked male spoke before her, when he began to talk of a game she narrowed her eyes slightly but listened still. She could be a bitch, but she could also give the soul a chance, and he hadn't crossed any lines yet to upset her again. She flicked her ears forward as she listened and absorbed every word he spoke. When he asked if she was ready she just merely nodded, the skeptic look across her face already speaking nicely for the young woman.

When the question came she bared her fangs lightly at the mention of her pack but she was only silent a moment as she tried to figure out how best to answer. Finally she just shrugged and admitted. "I was born into a pack on the otherside of the mountain.. I ran away to follow my eldest siblings on some adventures.." she didn't know if she really wanted to tell him the whole of it but she went on, leaving out the between factors. "My sister and I returned this summer and found that fire had ripped through our old home." She really never had cared about what had happened to the land she was born in, though she wished she could have seen Clouded Tears atleast, but there was little chance of that now.

Turning back to the male she finished. "I found and joined Dahlia de Mai.. and I've been there since.." except that time she'd been locked in a shack in Inferni.. but she pushed that memory back into the closet with a flush of dark passion as her bright eyes snapped back to the male. Her turn now. "Why are you not in a pack?" she asked. The male seemed like one of the ones she'd have almost instantly marked as a packmember.. there seemed to be a lot of fluff between his ears, and equiped with that happy go lucky attitude.. yeah, typical pack protege.

Messages In This Thread