To gather and provide
[html]

Alarice had watched the black and silver-tinged male approach, noting the scent of pack upon him but having never having laid a green and blue eye upon him before until now. Looking up into his golden eyes as he spoke the edges of her lips raised slightly in an amused smile. Yes, it has its uses, she replied, decidedly skipping hellos and introductions for now as well. Nice enough I suppose, i'm not to fond of the cold though. One of the downfalls of winter I guess. It does have its ups of course. I rather enjoy the snow and how these months seem to bring the pack closer together.

With that she eyed the younger male curiously, offering a flick of her tail as she looked him up and down. I don't think i've seen you around here before. Are you new? She asked, smile widening as she continued. My name is Alarice, Alarice Kali, and yours? Alarice finished, giving a pause to allow the tall, and dark furred male to introduce himself in return. She always loved meeting new people, especially new pack mates. It always presented a chance to make new friends and become even closer with the close-knit community rightly named Jaded Shadows.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread