Baby I could never steal you from another
[html]

I know the territory, I've been around

DUN DUN DUN.....unveiling time. LOL Set the 10th if you don't mind?
It’ll all turn to dust and we’ll all fall down

It had been a month since she'd seen him. And now that she was certain, she had to go to the Dahlia lands to see him. She wandered to the borders, pausing outside of them. She'd promised to be discreet, but this was so very important. In the end, she let out a ringing howl announcing her presence to Haku, and demanding as a leader of antoher pack that the leader here come greet her. It was official enough that she needn't worry about nosey others crowding te two.
She felt anxious about letting the male know. She hoped his reaction would be better than Lucifer's. She really hoped he'd be as happy as she was. As she thought, the tiny being inside her moved, making her smile. She rubbed her protruding belly gently, feeling the pups squirm under her hand. she'd taken as much care with this litter as she had with Lucifer's when they'd been mates. This litter was active enough that she was certain there would be healthy pups from it. And that made the woman happy. She was glad to know that there would be healthy pups resulting fom this birth. She wanted her and haku's pups to live. She wanted to present him with a healthy litter, even though they weren't mates.
She leaned against a large tree trunk, waiting for the chocolate male, her mind idly wondering what the pups would look like.

And sooner or later, you’ll be screwing around

[/html]

Messages In This Thread