note taking
[html]

ooooh, not a good way to get on Jefferson's good side... lol. In other news, I really like this thread for some reason. XD wc365

escape is never the safest path

And then, suddenly, Jefferson knew exactly why Iskata held such a caustic attitude against Lucifer.

His green eye thinned, scowl suddenly extending further across his face as the hybrid straightened his back disapprovingly. What a response that was, with the bitterness in the depths of his throat--this had nothing to do with rank. This had nothing to do with Jefferson whatsoever, but that was no longer the case. When it came to creatures being two-sided and suspicious, he knew when to get involved, and involved he was going to get. His mane, newly thickened due to the shifting season and temperature, ruffled and stood on end as his temper rose to action, voice leaping cruelly from his throat and fangs shamelessly bared.

"Maggot," he hissed, dark and pointed stare piercing like the sharpest of knives at the dark-furred underling. His voice was grim, uncharacteristically flared and malicious: "This is your pack, that is your rank; you are under my command for good reason, slime. You are of no worth to me, personally--I do what I am told, and that is to keep you in line." His eye glowed, evidently showing a rare side he was not particularly overjoyed with revealing to someone he once would have mauled in a few seconds' worth of time and passed by. Nowadays, he had responsibilities and morals he was to abide by--and if he had to do that, then so did this ungrateful whelp. "These scars would not stop me from tearing your flesh from your pretty white bones if I had the leeway to do so. Don't get that confused with mercy. I am the Captain here--I see to it that double-sided freaks like you don't screw up how things go around here. You will pay your respect to me and Iskata, regardless of how you feel about her. You are a member here because I stupidly stood up for dirt like you, not because of your goody-goody love affair with Deuce." His eye stared further into the creature's soul for a solid, concrete pause, before he sidestepped the underling and began walking away.

"We walk," he muttered, sparing no glance over his shoulder. "Keep up. That's not a suggestion."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread