note taking
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
wc274

---

He knew the look in Lucifer's eye upon being scolded--it had been his once, that bubbling ferocity of rebellion that lurked in the deepest reaching of one's character. It was so easy to summon sometimes, and yet, it always arose at the most convenient times, he found. However, it was nothing Jefferson wanted against him; he didn't like this shithole, and his scowl seemed especially lengthened and dark compared to usual, but for the most part, he managed to suppress that grumbling mood. Had it been his choice, there and then, the black creature would have either been shredded to pathetic pieces or simply booted from his sight permanantly, but it wasn't his decision. His rank demanded the Council speak to him and hear him out--perhaps that was the best road to choose. He nodded to himself, but didn't explain why.

"Your world's not ending," he said gruffly, ignoring the question altogether. "I was a loner for years. It was hell and back several times." The hybrid had no intention of lecturing or trying to reshape this malfunctioning creature into something great and respectable; no, Lucifer had already earned himself a place on his bad list which, when he had been a loner, would have had them fighting to the death far before this point in time. No, Jefferson just had to keep this creature close long enough to make sure he was cooled off before sending him off into the pack again, so he wouldn't be taking his angers out on Tyrone or something. Somehow, that seemed like something this Lucifer would do. "I doubt your sob stories can beat all of mine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread