sweet and sour
She doubted that the male wouldn't change a thing, but he insisted that he was happy with his life though the past hadn't been. Her cinnamon hued nose wrinkled as she stared at the male with a look of disbelief. She almost wanted to call him out right then and there.. there was no way anyone had a life so perfect that somewhere in the past they wouldn't have changed one thing. Instead she just shook her head and frowned.

When he reversed the question on her she felt the hairs on the back of her neck bristle as she shot back. "That's not fair, I just asked you that!" There had been no rule saying you couldn't repeat the same question back, though she stared at him with a disgruntle look to her face as she fell quiet for a moment. Finally she finally answered quietly, "I'd have broken my promise and never returned to these lands." She was truthful in her words, if she'd never returned to these lands she never would have met Haku, never would have become envolved in the war.. and though she probably still would have been a bitch, she probably wouldn't have been so bitter.

She turned those bright emerald eyes back to the male as her ears, folded back against her skull slowly flicked forward as she asked. "Why are you hanging around here then, if there's no pack for you, then?" She was just being rude but she really didn't care.. she wasn't for certain if she liked the way the game was going now.

Messages In This Thread