note taking
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

---

A good point. He'd just assumed that if Lucifer stayed out of his way, things would work out smoothly. The two could pretend the other never existed, and life would go on as normal at least until the next time they butted heads. Before Jefferson could mutter much of anything, he noticed the creature peering stupidly at his face, and the hybrid rolled his eye and sighed. Make your conclusions, he thought to himself. They're not even worth discussing. He wasn't ashamed of his scarred eye or his leg, no, but he did hate having to share the story of how he got them with every wandering curiosity that questioned him on it.

"First of all, the scars are real, and they still hurt," he mumbled matter-of-factly, guessing rather than actually trying to decide what the black male had concluded. "Second, if you stay out of trouble, then there won't be any reason for me to keep you in my sight all the time." Fair enough. "Just let me know what you're up to every so often and we'll call it good, but I'll be... 'checking in', I guess we'll call it. Not like I have a choice." He muttered the last bit underneath his breath and cleared his throat. What an adventure this would be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread