note taking
Lucifer flicked an ear, knowing that scars where real and could take years upon years to heal. Lucifer was trying to respect the male that was before him, not only because of his rank but because he was in the pack longer and he wasn’t Iskata personal vendetta, he seems to be the lucky one with that topic. The male pushed his ear back forward, trying to keep his tone civil toward the other male, either one of them had a clue what their lives held before this meeting, and the one at the borders. ”I didn’t question if your scars where real or if they still hurt. Scars are an indication of who you really are, and also shows me that you haven’t lived a cushioned life. “ He dipped his maw down as he slightly stood up, trying to keep his head lower then Jefferson.
”I think that’s more than fair. It will keep your ass covered and mine in the process.” Lucifer gave a nod, as he flicked his tail, thinking about how he felt like a child having to check in with someone every so often. Lucifer knew though that there was going to be times there he knew he was in the right but the other’s would believe he was in the wrong, many of times it happened that way and sometimes just a rare few they were right. He shifted his weight as he looked at the male then look back. ”Are you always such a grump?”

Messages In This Thread