Eaten with Loneliness
S'ok. It's nearing Christmas, haha. I know you'll get to it. I almost have your picture complete.
[html]

If flesh were present, the lack of facial color would have been noticeable. Her eyes went wide at the hint of her own destruction. The shadow in her mind seemed to vanish and fall away, retreating so far to the back of her mind that it's presence fell unnoticed. Her thoughts flashed that it would be fitting for another to slay her for her injustice, but the need for self preservation over ruled her sense of justice. The ember colored eyes took on a desperate look. She didn't want death, but therapy, freedom from the blasphemous creature in her mind. I don't wished to be slain. I hope I can stop it. Insurance would be nice, but I wouldn't dare get around anyones pups like this. I don't want a repeat of what happened. Her voice cracked, and it took great effort to swallow back the sincerity. She felt as if at any moment the wolf in front of her would reach out and choke the life out of her.

It seemed so sudden to her, but the reversal into her quadruped form took only mere minutes. Her head sunk low to the ground, tail tucked tightly beneath her. She had no real reason to become so submissive to the male, but all instincts said so. In her mind, she searched for the evil again. It was barely noticeable sitting there, scared in the back of her skull. It wanted to live. How do you fix this problem? How can I slay this creature that is so alive? Do I fight it? Push it so far back it falls out the back of my mind? Or do I do to it the thing it loves to do? Her questions were unlikely unanswerable puzzles that the other just wouldn't know. The would likely fall against the snow and vanish. She knew that the only safe place for now was her little blue house in the city. She didn't have the guarantee, though, of any type of company other than the occasional run in. She hadn't attacked Arkham, so her mind hadn't rotted away. Company seemed to be a part of cleansing herself since being left to her own devices had wrought her mind with the shadow, and the developments of the split personality. The sad thing was she knew it was there, and knew it was only part of herself. She couldn't control it though. Seeking a pack wouldn't be wise, not with her in the condition she was in. It was nearly a catch twenty-two with her having to keep away from others, but needing the company.

She looked down, breathing in a heavy breath, letting it calm her nerves. She curled around the lycanthrop's legs, almost lovingly. If you don't mind, could you visit every now and then? I think the company can help me get over this...
[/html]

Messages In This Thread