mirror, mirror
[html]
http://i38.tinypic.com/awqe6o.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 520px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #cde8f1;">
      Angst! :3

Don't touch too much - you touch too much
      He'd been asleep. The dreams were of running, running with Mew, gloriously free, rushing towards the forgiving mercy of the sea and losing themselves in the waves. The tang of salt hung heavy in the air and the water made their fur so wet and so heavy. But the freedom, the glory of the chase, everything made it so much more beautiful. And on the edge of the sea, curled up against one another, Lubomir asked Mew to be his mate. In his sleep, his nose twitched and the scent of the female drifted into his nostrils. As Mew was preparing to answer, the male startled and was awake.

Her. The scent was enough to trigger the voice in his head. It jerked and sneered and teased, but remained so carefully shielded, that Lubomir could not reach it. Shaking himself he crawled out of the den and found himself face to face with the female. Still as glorious. Still attractive and sensual, a goddess of seduction. It made the voice, the other, come alive and crawl in the male's mind, a dark presence that could overpower him, should he lose control. Lubomir stared at her with an odd hunger in his eyes. She reeked of another's scent. It made him both jealous and weary. She obviously still belonged with the pack. But what were her intentions? "Lady. What a surprise. I trust you remember me." He kept his tone cool, for all that his heart raced.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread