No Casper here
The sliver female slowly lowered her-self to the ground sitting, as her ears moved, and couldn't stop as she was waiting for a scream from the ghost, she was on her top guard today. She knew that ghost where all around these lands, she wasn't stupid, heck she lived in these lands at one time. She flicked one ear froward as she listened to the male giving off names, and it was sad that she knew each of them, and she couldn't help bit to see there face, and her thoughts of each of them, even odder, they where both like sisters to her. Even if the one had dis-owned her, all was fair in love and war though.

She heard the deep moan, lord it had been years since she was in these lands, as she gave a sharp whine she looked over her shoulder, as she looked back to the male, she found it hard to hide the fear in her eyes as she gave a stiff cough looking at him again, looking at his scar laced body. "Oddly enough both of them are like sisters to me, but I came back to see where I was born. Been a long time...maybe to long"

Messages In This Thread