what's made milwaukee famous - p anu
[html]

i do that alot!

She stifled a laugh as her friend nearly choked on the beverage. The tawny fey knew how it felt to have the alcohol catch in her throat, being more powerful then what she was prepared for. She patted her back gently in hopes of calming her coughing, while her free paw took the bottle. No need to worry, I’ll let you know when its safe to have another sip. Anu understood how embarrassing it might be to stumble over such a drink, so she thought quickly to move in the direction that Geneva sought to send the conversation.

It wasn’t an easy answer to find, and her brain worked to full capacity to search for it. There was so much that could be called beautiful, nature in itself was a masterful artist that painted sunsets and constructed living statutes daily. It was hard to pick out just one thing, when the northern lights were a normal evening affair as a youngster, and in her prime views like the one they shared took only a days hike to find. Then, she thought of Nani and how beautiful things were sometimes actions.I don’t know, there’s beauty in everything. It would be impossible to compare it all. It was the best answer she could come up with, but honest all the same.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread