does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: Delay, sorry! D: 300+

Perhaps, in a sick, twisted way, he had hoped to stay by the edge of the water for the whole night and somehow fall asleep, fall into the water and drown. Cowardly thoughts, though they seemed to fit the male easily enough. Why bother? Why even try? He had screwed up and his godawful heart would kill him. He had dreamt himself a father one day. How lucky that the female had not gotten pregnant with his pup. Would he raise it? Lubomir shuddered at the thought. How could he? Thankfully, it seemed another male had claimed her. That scent, it tugged at his memory, urging him to dig deeper. But who knew what he would find. Some monster, lurking in the corner. Oh, how she stank of the other's scent. Would Mew carry his scent like that? Would she be proud? Would she hide herself, so her status in the pack would not be compromised?

Lubomir's hackles rose when the call rang into the still night. That voice. That scent. Oh, how he had erred. What a fool he had been. Slowly he pushed himself off the ground, his body a dead weight on legs. He shook himself and turned, facing the younger male. Firefly's mate. Haku. The one he had once promised aid. For Mew's sake. They had shared a mutual hate of coyotes and a vow to destroy them. And now, between them rose the spectre of Firefly, her green eyes burning with passion. And Mew, white fur and jade eyes, purity and beauty. Lubomir stood his ground. He could be cast out. He could be beaten. Killed, maybe. He would die loving Mew. "Haku. I did not expect to find you here. Long has it been, my friend, since we stood atop the mountain and vowed to protect Mew." A light sneer curled Lubomir's lip. "I see you have done well for yourself. Like Firefly, in fact, if not better."

The air rang with the wolf's voice. While not fully recovered or courageous, the grey male would not divulge any more of his fear. Why should he? He had done no one any harm. Save Mew, perhaps, but that was between them to solve.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread