does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i38.tinypic.com/awqe6o.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 520px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #cde8f1;">
      I'm always shady about timing. OOC it takes place after Firefly. IC same? :]

Don't touch too much - you touch too much
      It was beginning to get to him. The fear that meeting the female would get him ejected from Dahlia. The fear that when Mew found out the truth she would reject him and crush all hopes that he could find happiness with her. Where could he go? He hadn't found Tayui or Pilot. Maybe with Ember? But he had hurt her too, a long time ago. It seemed that no matter what he did to redeem himself, the ghosts of Lubomir's past would not just die. So much hope put into this journey, an exorcism for his soul, a chance to settle down and live out the years of his life. But no matter what he did, fate made sure the journey was difficult.

He'd left the den, afraid to wait for Mew. A coward to the very end. Oh, how fitting. He had run from the destruction of his pack. He had run from the Old Country. He had run from Gabriel, run from responsibility, run after sleeping with Firefly, run run run run run. He had run after Skoll's death, his pain the excuse for not being there to bury his friend. He had returned, determined to do better. And now, faced with the possibility of consequences, he was going to run. As he watched the shore of Ila Harbour and the waves crashing against it, Lubomir felt his anxiety slowly wash away. What would come would come. He would face it then. And, quite possibly, run from it.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Did it make him happy he was so strange? The earth toned male should have felt bad for his treatment of a certain woman (or perhaps several) and the new child that was lending a room in his cottage. The way he treated the child was a bold evidence of his affection for kids, and he almost pitied the foolish girl. Firefly seemed not to think highly of the newest member of their little pack, but Haku could not help but feel somewhat fascinated by the corruption that had infested the child already at such a young age. The Lilium himself had been relatively normal at that age. It was when he had neared his first year of life that his mind has started to twist and turn. Some suffered from mental problems others simply enjoyed it. Haku knew nothing else but a fucked up mind, so he had long time ago figured he might as well ought to enjoy it, as it stripped him for compassion as well as limitation.

The harbour was not as empty as he would have liked, but as soon as the somewhat familiar brute’s scent passed through his nostrils and was analyzed in Haku’s brain, a grin bloomed. Lubomir, with a touch of Dahlia and his dear sister. Funny, because last time he had smelt that stench it had been on Firefly’s gold and copper coat, and he remembered the feeling of disapproval. Now, was Lubomir fucking his sweet innocent sister as well? He would have to find out, now wouldn’t he? The chocolate and cream male increased his movement speed and revealed glistering white fangs. Screwing with Haku’s females? "Oi, Lubo!"For once his voice was set on commanding mode, and he sounded like the proper leader he ought to be. What were to be discussed were not such simple things as pack troubles, though.

The Soul male let his tail sway lazily from side to side. He did not act very threatening in particular, and the bared fangs were the only sign so far that Haku’s intention was not pleasant for the other.

[/html]
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: Delay, sorry! D: 300+

Perhaps, in a sick, twisted way, he had hoped to stay by the edge of the water for the whole night and somehow fall asleep, fall into the water and drown. Cowardly thoughts, though they seemed to fit the male easily enough. Why bother? Why even try? He had screwed up and his godawful heart would kill him. He had dreamt himself a father one day. How lucky that the female had not gotten pregnant with his pup. Would he raise it? Lubomir shuddered at the thought. How could he? Thankfully, it seemed another male had claimed her. That scent, it tugged at his memory, urging him to dig deeper. But who knew what he would find. Some monster, lurking in the corner. Oh, how she stank of the other's scent. Would Mew carry his scent like that? Would she be proud? Would she hide herself, so her status in the pack would not be compromised?

Lubomir's hackles rose when the call rang into the still night. That voice. That scent. Oh, how he had erred. What a fool he had been. Slowly he pushed himself off the ground, his body a dead weight on legs. He shook himself and turned, facing the younger male. Firefly's mate. Haku. The one he had once promised aid. For Mew's sake. They had shared a mutual hate of coyotes and a vow to destroy them. And now, between them rose the spectre of Firefly, her green eyes burning with passion. And Mew, white fur and jade eyes, purity and beauty. Lubomir stood his ground. He could be cast out. He could be beaten. Killed, maybe. He would die loving Mew. "Haku. I did not expect to find you here. Long has it been, my friend, since we stood atop the mountain and vowed to protect Mew." A light sneer curled Lubomir's lip. "I see you have done well for yourself. Like Firefly, in fact, if not better."

The air rang with the wolf's voice. While not fully recovered or courageous, the grey male would not divulge any more of his fear. Why should he? He had done no one any harm. Save Mew, perhaps, but that was between them to solve.
[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The tension built up rapidly as the two males drew closer. He could see even on the little distance that the other tensed slightly up, but it was not surprising seeing Haku’s entrance was not empty for silent non-verbal threats. If the Lilium had been slightly more sentimental, he would have felt sorrow for the loss of a possible friend, but Haku was empty as always. The new pack member spoke up, and Haku’s lips curled up into a sarcastic smile when the word ’friend’ reached the air. A friend of mine would never fuck my female, the chocolate male snapped. His aggressive stance increased in strength when Lubomir dared to reveal a light sneer. Lubomir had done more harm than he knew probably, but such small details were insignificant in Haku’s books. He had his own justice followed by his own rules, and those were what counted, especially in a such delicate case as this. Firefly was his, regardless if she liked it or not, and she had been his back that day where she one day had reeked of Lubomir.. and other males. Haku did not take kindly to her lovers when he first encountered them.

However, there were other rules because Lubomir was unfortunately a Dahlia member, and Cercelee would probably have some objections about hanging Lubomir up like the coyote mother he had killed long time ago. He missed the feeling of being alive it had given him. Blood soothed the fragment of soul he had left. Why are you here, and why do you stink of my sister? The Lilium let his jaws snap together once the words were out. He demanded an answer. Oh, why could he not make up his mind? He did not kill the old way any longer, and he wondered if he would hurt Mew indirectly by harming this male. Not that this was a promise that Haku would sweep the floor with Lubomir, even though that was what the chocolate and cream male would have preferred above anything else. He was too hostile, and he knew it too well. It was odd that Cercelee let him roam as freely as he did, but oh well here he was, and there was Lubomir.

[/html]
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: *hides under a rock* 300+

The more they were around each other, the more tension built. Lubomir knew he was reckless. He was a newcomer, but with so much more to give. He could protect Mew, he could make her happy. He would also be within easy reach of Firefly and now Haku, but overall the good points outweighed the bad. When the other male mentioned his little dabble with Firefly, Lubomir threw back his head and laughed. It was a deep, throaty sound, one which fringed madness. The monster shone through briefly before subsiding again. The eyes that focused on the Lilium were clear and untroubled. "You think I would have fucked her if I'd known she was yours? She threw herself at me, Haku. How about you ask her, hm?" The sneer was back again. If it came down to a fight Lubomir was sure to lose, but it would get his blood going and make him feel alive. Ah, Firefly. She was pregnant now, which meant the grey male could relax slightly. Except, it seemed his leader would not allow him to.

Now, it seemed, the conversation had turned to Mew. Lubomir had to wonder exactly what Haku could and could not do. He doubted killing was permitted, since technically the Firefly affair had been months before. He had not raped Mew. Indeed, he had not touched her since coming here, preferring to sleep next to her. "She greeted me when I returned here. I sleep in her den now, Haku." The cocky tone of voice was there, the almost nonchalant shrug of shoulders, the amused look in his eyes. Nothing had been forced on Mew. If, one day, she accepted Lubomir as her mate, that would be then. For now, he liked the current state of things; he had a place to sleep and someone to share his companionship with. Truly, they were nearly mates. "Does it anger you to know her content? With me, a low-ranking wolf? The one who, as you so kindly put it, fucked your female?" Lubomir knew he was on thin ice. But riling Haku up just to see what happened next gave him an odd sense of satisfaction, as if he were truly the best.

[/html]
[html]
Short!

He was okay with the answers if the other could just have answered them in a more civil manner. Haku had put more rage and hostility on his features than he had really felt. Sure, part of him would always be enraged because of Firefly fucking about, but it was in the past, and they had both fucked other people. Even worse, Haku still seemed to get laid with other women. He was just better to hide it, and Cwmfen had been the last, and her scent was way gone. When the male laughed in his face, the male stood still in his track, locking down his limbs in order to keep himself from going for the man’s throat. He stood still and got more words in his face. Lubomir’s voice was fully of cockiness and rudeness. If he had presented it with more care, Haku would not have reacted much. He did not.

He stayed still for a moment longer before muscles tenses and threw the chocolate body into action. He shot towards the man like a brown and tawny bullet, shoulder first to knock the man off the ground.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Ooooh, fighting, I like. Big Grin Also short. Maybe it works better this way?

Fear. It paralysed Lubomir. He knew he had been brash, stupid, too quick with his words. But meeting both Firefly and Haku in such a short amount of time had done nothing to assuage his anger. He might be old, and bitter, but he would not be fucked around with. It did come as a great shock, though, when Haku attacked. It was unexpected and Lubomir's body tensed. He closed his eyes and retreated into the beast's lair. It slavered and grinned, its eyes dark pools of hate. The grey male stood his ground, facing the darkness within. You need me. You know that alone, in your state, he could destroy you. No words needed to be spoken back. You allow me the freedom and I will hurt him as much as your pathetic frame will allow me to. A silent nod and the chains were off.

Lubomir opened his eyes to the rush of Haku's shoulder, but the yellow eyes had gone dark with madness. He grinned the psychotic grin of his monster and allowed the chocolate male's shoulder to connect with his own. Pain flashed through the wolf's mind, a kaleidoscope of sound and sensation. The monster hardly seemed to feel it. With a growl low in his throat, he skidded, rocks darting into the water. Almost effortlessly he turned and went for Haku's tail, his jaws wide open. In this form, all sanity was thrown out the window and there was no need to attempt self-preservation.

[/html]
[html]

Fear was thrown into the air, but not for long. Haku just managed to catch the sudden change in the other male before he crashed into him. Haku's body too felt the collision, but he had never been able to pay much attention to his body's outcries. Lubomir had stood his ground, and by that he had thrown himself into something ugly. Haku could easily snap and curse on his pack members if he felt like it, but it did not work the other way around. He was not a kind wolf, and such behavior like Lubormir had presented to him was unacceptable, and he was determined to show the other brute what exactly he thought about smart mouths like him. Haku was not certain of what he was facing, but let his jaws lazily snap in thin air after the other. He had not really expected Lubomir to fight back, and he swirled when the other beast started to move with a growl sounding thickly in the air. The brute went for his tail, but Haku took it all with ease. His sorry excuse of a tail (only 1/3 of its supposed length after a coyote had some fun with him when he was a puppy) followed close after its owner as the Lilium too turned, focusing on the other beast's tail or hind leg. Anything, really.

Haku jolted after the moving creature, snapping furiously after flesh, did not care where he hit as long as he did. From distance, it could almost seem like they were two canines playing 'catch the tail' with each other. The reality was not so innocent and sweet.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: La la la catching up is fun. Slight PP, let me know if you want anything changed

The monster was intrigued by how well Haku fought. Perhaps he had been expecting something else entirely, but this certainly made little to no sense. Why would they fight? Was it not the responsibility of those higher up to maintain the peace and well-being? Clearly the fact that Lubomir had had a piece of Firefly rubbed the leader the wrong way. The grey male grinned once more. This was certainly going to be fun. His attempt to bite Haku's tail was futile, for it seemed he'd misjudged everything. Skidding over the rocks, the monster had no time to dodge the next attack and the sharp teeth sank into his rump. Lubomir let out a howl of anger and pain, trying to move away. The monster had no regard for injury, but the sane one clearly did, for it was in his voice that the howl came.

Somehow, he managed to pull free, although there was now blood coursing freely down his hind leg. The adrenaline pumped him further. He wanted to hurt Haku, to put him in the same low place he was being forced into himself. He would get a small, childish form of payback, but it was something. Grinning once more, the monster raised its paw, ready to strike Haku's muzzle. Inside the chained beast's head, Lubomir counted down the minutes left. He knew he could not sustain this rhythm forever and it would be over sooner rather than later, what with his previous lack of strength. Yet the thought of hurting Haku, even if a little bit, was satisfying to have.

[/html]
[html]
300+ No worries! Some pp here as well!

Haku had experience in fighting, but he had not primarily intended this to happen. He had assumed Lubomir would back down as soon as the Lilium went physical, but he had not gotten the reaction he had expected. The only reason why Lubomir did not get a good mouthful of his tail was probably because he had not taken the shortened length into consideration. He felt a few hairs get tugged out, but that was all. Maybe just as well, because if he lost more of it, Haku Soul would go into a rage. Bam, and Haku’s teeth sunk into the male’s behind. The taste of blood made his vision go red along with his sharp fangs, and the demon stirred and woke up. Now that was a dangerous thing, and suddenly all Haku wanted was to end this foolish fight.

Haku’s teeth released when the howl erupted from Lubomir’s body. At the moment he was unable to determine how bad the bite was, but he settled with the belief that it was shallow. Haku made a sudden turn to get to the face of the lower ranked Dahlia member, and realized what would happen before it actually did. A paw flashed in his direction and he jolted his face away from the blow, but it caught him in the area where his ear and neck connected. Luckily for him, they were only in wolf forms, so the blow was not that strong and the claws were duller than in other forms. Still, he felt skin tear and his own blood reached sensitive nostrils. That was it!

The male pulled back and snapped after the ghost of the paw that already was gone. ”Stop it!” The command was sharp and brief. It was Lubomir’s chance to get out of this without proper injuries (as well as Haku’s chance). Lubomir had taken what was his and he also had Mew, but he was nevertheless a member of Dahlia, and Haku very well knew his own limits.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Distracting manthing is distracting 300+

Lubomir did not consider himself healthy enough to fight, let alone this foolish thing with Haku. Indeed, he could already feel his body giving up on him. His breath rattled in his chest and his injured leg was trembling with the effort of both dodging and charging at the Lilium in such a short amount of time. The monster itself was a foolish thing, because it would drive the grey male's body to exhaustion and death simply to ascertain a macho position. This was in and of itself dangerous, without having to drag the male's position in the pack into the whole deal. That bite had done nothing but enraged him further, and when the blow connected and blood was drawn, Lubomir smiled triumphantly.

But it was his body which indeed failed him utterly. His breath wheezing, it was nearly a blessing when Haku's command came and the monster was pushed back. Lubomir's eyes cleared, the yellow now as bright as before, instead of the duller colour of the other self. He skidded to a halt and started drawing huge gulps of air in, his lungs burning. With utter contempt, he walked over to the edge of the water and drank. It was salty and stung his muzzle, but it was better than nothing. He could find something better to drink in Wolfville and sate his thirst. "It's over. I have no desire to fight you further, Haku. You've proven your point." Lubomir's words were laboriously spoken, the pain clear. Shaking his head, he added, "You would do well to mind Firefly before you go jumping at your packmates." He had no intention of apologising. As far as he was concerned, he had merely been protecting himself. It annoyed him, yes, to have the fight end so quickly. Lubomir did not wish to spill blood in a petty feud, but he had to admit that sometimes one had to make great sacrifices in order to achieve happiness.

If it meant that Mew and he would not live together, he could deal with it. What he would not deal with was being treated as a mere rag for something the Lilium's mate had done.

[/html]
[html]
300+ Writing posts while drunk is fail XP

No, it was so wrong. Haku had failed to prove his original point because things had gone out of hands. Who was he to think he had the fucking right to attack another Dahlia member? Haku was often foolish, acting before he thought things through. He had not intended this argument to turn into a fight, but Haku had been the the one that had attacked first. Pride and glory was everything. Perhaps he had held this position too long, but Haku was merely acting out according to who he was. Lubomir had crossed an invisible line, and sometimes the Lilium turned from words to psychical force in order to prove his points. His original intentions had been to start off rough and then turn it into something else. He was somewhat over the fact that Lubomir had fucked his female. Both Haku and Firefly had made foolish choices that had threatened to seperate them as a couple. Truth be told, they had not ever been an official couple before Haku had come to senses and asked for her hand. It was not really all Lubomir's fault that it had happened. Blame had two faces. Perhaps Haku just did not wish to see it.

it was with an odd relief he saw the male agree. Haku took a look over the damages and clutched his teeth. He watched in silence as the male drank the salty water. Then the male spoke, and Haku listened to all he had to say before he replied back. "I did not mean for this to happen." It was true, he had not. Things had turned ugly, but he had not really intended them to. "If you want Mew, fine. What I care about is her happiness." It all was in the past anyway, and Haku considered himself a creature that lived in the present. He took a few steps towards the other male, still tasting Lubomir's blood. "I don't need your apology, lets just leave things here and look forwards instead of back at what happened?" Haku could be somewhat reasonable when he wanted to. Or so was his belief anyway. Lubomir was a member of his own pack now, and he had to fully accept that and not make things worse than they already were.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Post-Supernatural high seems the best time to do this 300+

Lubomir had to wonder how in the name of all things good and holy could a wonderful female like Mew end up with Haku as a brother. He'd never seen such different characters. He and Frigg had been different, sure, but his other self had never appeared until after the destruction of his old pack. To an outsider, was he really as different from Frigg as Haku was from Mew? He couldn't honestly tell. He was happy things had ended now, before more blood could be spilt. For all that his monster was trying to tear at his bonds, the grey male remained cold as stone. He would not show Haku the physical pain from his wounds, nor the emotional one from the way his trust had been broken. What had happened between him and Firefly had been one in a long line of mistakes, one he had expected would be buried and forgot. Apparently not.

"Neither did I, Haku." Lubomir's tone seemed slightly startled. Was that what the Lilium thought? That he genuinely liked fighting? Not at all. His other self did, sure, but Lubomir was not the monster. He was better than that. "I have wanted Mew for a long time now. She was the reason I came back here, to Dahlia. What good would it do if she rejected me? This fight will have been for nothing." The fact was, Lubomir still wasn't sure that Mew wanted him. But he would find out soon. When the Lilium mentioned simply moving on, the grey male looked genuinely startled. Could it truly be that easy? "I am ready to let go of the past if you are, Haku." He would have no final word in this. Sure, he was a member of Dahlia and Haku was his commanding wolf, but if need be, he would stay in the pack and just ignore the chocolate-coloured male. It would be a dear price to pay, as he hated conflict. But better that than being at each other's throats every waking moment.

[/html]
[html]
sorry for shortness, aaand I guess we're done.

Haku thought nothing. He just said straight out what was obvious. Lately it seemed that he had become more aggressive than usual. Usually he was more controlled, but something was slowly changing, and he tolerated less and less it seemed. He would bear this episode in mind and attempt to learn from his mistakes, that was the only thing he could do. He noticed the male's surprise when he offered peace, but it was really that simple. Haku was not very complicated. He had already violated his own unwritten rules. Lubomir's sins were in the past, but as a new member of the pack Haku served, Lubomir would be offered a fresh start where the past should be forgotten. The leader was disappointed in himself more than anything. "I suggest you give it your best try then." A little smile appeared on the Lilium's mouth, but his eyes were empty just like his chest. Mew was a big girl, and maybe it would be good for her to get laid for once. "Of course I am. You're one of us now, and that gives us a chance to start anew." That was it, really. Haku bowed his neck slightly to the older brute before he turned to leave, his short tail waving lazily behind him. He was tired of the drama inside the pack, although it was his own fault, most of it. Maybe it was time to get a grip on his own life for a change.

[/html]