cats and dogs
She knew that she'd pissed him off and fair enough she was thrilled. Maybe she could put him on a path to distruction and he would end the problems between them right now. One was a little bit simpler than the others, but he'd had a hand in creating all the issues and she just felt like bringing them back to his face today. The silence and cold blue orbs that was her answer for a moment were met with fierce emerald orbs that dared him to continue on. She had been a child when he'd met her and she was just barely out of her youth years even now. He'd known all along just what she was and yet he'd still persued her. Anything between them if she shared any blame, the other half of that belonged to him.

Too long it seemed that the winds that whipped around them were her only answer as she bared her fangs at the male. Finally his taunting words filled her ears as he looked down on her. A snarl ripped from her throat as she spat at his feet. "If perhaps one didn't give me reason to we wouldn't be here right now Haku.." There was no blame he could lay on her right now. She might not find the best way to come about with the truth or beliefs she might have of his ramblings but when you let the thoughts torment and fester in one's mind out of fear, out of hatred, out of jealousy.. the whole outlook on the world became a twisted mess.. and she was far from untangling their warped little world now.

At the last remarks from her mate Firefly felt her heckles raise as she tensed up and growled. "IT takes to to make them grow Haku.. what would you have me do, go to Deuce and have them removed?" She stepped closer to the male as her eyes flashed darkly. "I'm sure if she did it once she can do it again.." Every muscle in her body screamed to launch at the male, to let her fangs met the throat that was bared before her. She could care less in this moment if he was the one she'd taken as her mate.. he'd condemed her to this twisted life where what was pure and whole was made to be believed sick and diseased.. and all she wanted was their old world back, but she'd gone to far, she'd waited too long.. and she highly doubted that Deuce would purge her body of the pups that were to be born to her own mate. Last time had been different.

Messages In This Thread