light it up
The slight giggle that seemed to emerage was enough to convince Firefly that somehow she'd been right. She'd known Haku had taken lovers outside their relationship before hand and she had even thought that he would even when they shared their mateship, but this little twist that Mew seemed to be holding above her head seemed to be more than that. Baring her fangs in disgust that the other woman she growled softly. "Obvious it's a little more than a little romp with another or else you wouldn't be getting so much out of this.." Firefly was a proud and haughty woman. She knew the things her mate did, just like Mew knew once that Firefly had been the same, the only different was when Haku had caught her out Firefly had settled her immature little games with the boys, Haku on the otherhand had still prowled and plundered to his hearts content.. always coming home to the bed she kept warm but still.. she wasn't stupid.

"What is it about me that gets you so, who I sleep with now, or one of the ones from the past.." She grinned wickedly as she smirked. "It seems I'd shattered half the girls in this pack's dreams at one point or another.. did I happen to shatter yours as well?" If Mew wanted to play and beat around the bush with the information that she was holding above Firefly's head then Firefly would just push back and see how long it took before the other woman snapped. There were plenty of things that seemed to ruffle the ivory woman's fur and Firefly was pretty good at getting under her skin without even working at it.

Messages In This Thread