somewhere somehow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... /ceres.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Ooooh, Cer is peer pressuring Sankor into being a Luperci. Come, just smoke one cigarette, all the cool kids do!

A grin appeared on her lips as the male before her spoke of envy. Never before had she imagined there was anything about her one might envy, but she hadn’t though of those who couldn’t shift as wanting to. “You know, you could shift, if you wanted.” Cercelee had been born a shifter and had never transferred the ability to anyone else, but she knew it was possible, had heard of others who had done so. Her father had done it for her mother, he had told her once. Cut into both of their palms and exchanged the blood, like a secret oath, something that bonded them together. Cercelee could do that for Sankor, if he truly wished it.

Shaking her head at the comment, Cercelee clicked her tongue disapprovingly. “You don’t seem stupid to me. Of course, I’ve only known you this past half hour, well formally. I’ve been following you for much longer than that, but still, you’re not stupid. I know. I’m a good judge of character. You are… charming. That’s what you are.” Cercelee nodded in her assessment and turned back to the ballroom, taking a few steps and turning back at the sound of Sankor’s voice. An invitation for a later date. “All you need to do is ask, Nightwalker. I’ll show you, you just ask.” Of course, she didn’t know either if he referred to dancing or shifting, but she would show him either. Dancing would be more difficult, as she didn’t really know how to herself, but all the same, the offer was on the table.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread