does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The tension built up rapidly as the two males drew closer. He could see even on the little distance that the other tensed slightly up, but it was not surprising seeing Haku’s entrance was not empty for silent non-verbal threats. If the Lilium had been slightly more sentimental, he would have felt sorrow for the loss of a possible friend, but Haku was empty as always. The new pack member spoke up, and Haku’s lips curled up into a sarcastic smile when the word ’friend’ reached the air. A friend of mine would never fuck my female, the chocolate male snapped. His aggressive stance increased in strength when Lubomir dared to reveal a light sneer. Lubomir had done more harm than he knew probably, but such small details were insignificant in Haku’s books. He had his own justice followed by his own rules, and those were what counted, especially in a such delicate case as this. Firefly was his, regardless if she liked it or not, and she had been his back that day where she one day had reeked of Lubomir.. and other males. Haku did not take kindly to her lovers when he first encountered them.

However, there were other rules because Lubomir was unfortunately a Dahlia member, and Cercelee would probably have some objections about hanging Lubomir up like the coyote mother he had killed long time ago. He missed the feeling of being alive it had given him. Blood soothed the fragment of soul he had left. Why are you here, and why do you stink of my sister? The Lilium let his jaws snap together once the words were out. He demanded an answer. Oh, why could he not make up his mind? He did not kill the old way any longer, and he wondered if he would hurt Mew indirectly by harming this male. Not that this was a promise that Haku would sweep the floor with Lubomir, even though that was what the chocolate and cream male would have preferred above anything else. He was too hostile, and he knew it too well. It was odd that Cercelee let him roam as freely as he did, but oh well here he was, and there was Lubomir.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread