light it up
Firefly growled softly at the lower ranked woman at her words but she didn't go any further than that. She knew that she could find other ways to fuck with the woman if she pleased. Perhaps taking the male the first time hadn't been enough but she could always stay on the woman's tail and keep any dream from coming true for the green eyed brat. She flicked her tail back and forth as she smirked, "If I can't shatter your dreams then I'll just make them all into nightmares." She could do it, it might take a lot of sneaking about and doing things that might get her into trouble with Cercelee if she was caught, but she wasn't set on getting caught anytime soon in any of her games.

There was one thing that no one seemed to know about the facts of Lubomir and her own little playdate and she didn't really care either way if the world knew or not. Lubomir had been the one to execute the affair that day and though she'd enjoyed the aftermath of it all she'd had little freewill to decide if she wanted to or not. The bastard had had a darker side to him than she'd imagined but while he'd taken what pleased him so she'd learned a secret to the brute that she could dangle over the monster anytime she wanted. So she didn't have anything on Mew yet but sooner or later she would, or if she didn't then atleast she torment the bitch til the end of time. There really was little love between the Sadira line anymore, atleast the two had proved that much.

The whole while that she'd been standing there with Mew her mind had been working on just what type of secret the woman could be holding over her. If she was smart she'd know that murder and rape had no care on the woman, that she knew of the whores he kept on the side and his little games he so loved like she did. She narrowed her eyes at the woman as her mind began to tick away doubletime, there was little else that her mate could have accomplished behind her back that would seriously piss her off. She sat there quietly for a moment until it all began to click into place. While he may take others on the side she knew that he would come back to her everytime he was done with his small victories.. but spending time as another's prisoner of war reminder her of one of the side effects from those sort of victories. She narrowed her eyes as she hissed softly. "I think I have a good enough idea of just what he's been up to.." She growled as she turned her emerald orbs back to Mew, "Perhaps if you'd just lied in the first place.. you wouldn't have got my attention trained so on your dear brother's sins."

Messages In This Thread