somewhere somehow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... /ceres.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Cercelee shook her head, the male hadn’t understood. “I know you can’t shift now.... but if you wanted the ability, we could make it happen.” Of course Cercelee wouldn’t get her dance today, and probably not for very many days if ever, but it was possible. Again Cercelee shook her head at the male, he couldn’t know if he would be horrible at something until he tried. “No, you could learn. We all have to learn.” Some learned as children, and some as adults, but shifting was not something that just happened. A wolf had to control it, and anyone who had the virus could learn to do so. Cercelee smiled, dismissing the subject. Sankor would not be shifting.

Moving about the ballroom, poking her nose here and there into cloths hanging from the walls and discarded artifacts from the human’s last party, Cercelee smiled to the male. “Well, if you are not charming, what are you? And what am I?” The lady continued her exploration, navy eyes sweeping the room for any points of interest. “You just tell me when you’re ready Nightwalker, I’ll be waiting... but until then, if we do not dance, what shall we do?” Navy eyes turned back to the male, sparkling and waiting for the direction of the larger creature.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread