the sky wore a veil of gold and green
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Emerald eyes caught sight of the silvery male stalking about inside the lands. For a second she thought that he was going to turn away and ignore her. That seemed very odd to her. Never in her life had she imagined turning her back on someone standing at the borders. They could be trying to join, and that would send a horrible impression. They could be waiting to see a friend or family member and turning away in such a manner was very rude. It could also be some hostile and he would have given them free reign to cause chaos inside his pack. But he turned back around and she planted her usual pleasant smile on her face.

But as he barked out his sorry excuse for a greeting her ears folded back and brows came together in a glare. What in the hell was his problem? You didn't greet a complete stranger who had done nothing in that way! Savina was usually very mild-mannered, but disrespect such as this she didn't tolerate well. "It appears Iskata hasn't taught her packmates their manners," she stated with a severe frown. "I'm Savina Marino, the Lieutenant General of Crimson Dreams and daughter-in-law to Iskata Sadira. I was in Halifax and hadn't been to her pack yet, so I thought I might stop by to see her or meet some of her pack. Perhaps that was a mistake." If this was how she was going to be treated she had no desire to stay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread