and we'll always endeavor
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Maybe wrap this one up and have an updated one?

300+

The Italian wolf couldn't help but laugh as her sibling emerged from the shattered remains of the wardrobe. A few stray splinters clung to his back. "Well, I suppose you're right about that. Sometimes." She stuck out her own tongue in response to his'. It had been a little fun, chopping the wood to bits. But she had also worried about accidentally hitting him in the process. "You wouldn't be so cheery if I had accidentally hit you with this thing, though. Neither would I for that matter." Ehno was, as far as she knew, the only family she had left. So she felt a bit more protective of him than she once had. "Ha! Thanks, but I think I'll pass on that," she teased. Even in her serious moments, he could always bring a smile to her face.

Now that he was free of the wardrobe, she inspected the thing she had used to cut him out of it more closely. There was intricate designs on both of the blades and the handle. The handle was tall as well, coming up to her hips. It must have been a human weapon of some sort. Surely it hadn't been made for helping wolves escape from toppled wardrobes. "Do you know what this is called? I've never heard of one before." Ehno had had more experience in the world than she had. There was a good chance he might have a clue. "Maybe I should take it home with us, in case you want to get yourself trapped in anything else." Savina was teasing him, but she was also being partly serious. Maybe they could find some use for it back home. Though they would have to make sure to keep it far away from the pups. Perhaps Jazper would know what to do with it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread