and we'll always endeavor
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This is a little disjointed, I apologize ><;

For once, the ebony fey had risen somewhat early. Kansas hadn't even been awake yet when she rose. She had looked out the dingy window of their room and even though it was clear the day was going to be overcast, she figured it would be now or never. Ever since her brother had turned up here, the two had wanted to go exploring together, yet with everything that had gone on with Twilight Vale disbanding and Crimson Dreams forming, there just hadn't been time. So she had whispered to her mate that she would be out for the day and went to fetch Ehno from his room.

The brother and sister had both done some exploring of their own off to the east lately, so today they had decided to set off to the west and south. Savina was thankful that it hadn't been raining, yet anyway. And every once and a while the sun would peak through the curtain of gray clouds, warming her skin. There hadn't been much talking as of yet, for they had been running at full speed. Ehno was probably fine, but the femme needed the physical exercise to wake up her mind. She wasn't a morning person, so it took time for her mind and body to wake up fully. But finally she felt good enough that she thought they could carry on a coherent conversation and she slowed the pace of their running. "So, have you heard how cold it gets here?" The news of the temperatures here had certainly been an unpleasant surprise for her. Back in Italy the winters had never gotten any colder than it was here now. She was curious to see how Ehno would take the information.

Then a mischievous spark lit in her emerald orbs and she smirked at her chocolate hued sibling. "I did have some exciting news to share with you, but you had to go and spoil the fun by already knowing, didn't you?" Savina had found out the other day from Iskata that Ehno already was aware of her intended mateship with Kansas. She had promised to give her brother grief about it, and to find out how he had found out before she had herself. Playfully she swatted at him with her bushy jet tail.

[/html]
[html]
I apologize for how incredibly late this ended up being.

Ehno had been surprised this morning to find his sister nudging him awake, but it was a pleasant one. He had been eager to go out and have a little adventure with her since he had arrived in Twilight Vale, but so much had happened to keep the two of them busy that the idea just seemed to disappear from his mind for a while. But despite being a little groggy, the chocolate hued male pulled himself from his room and departed from the mansion with his sister by his side.

The running pace his sister had taken up didn't bother him at all. He was content with the silence for the moment, eager to simply enjoy the crisp autumn air and the promise of adventure over the horizon. Noting Savina's change in speed, Ehno slowed down to match her new pace. She mentioned the weather, and Ehno realized just how little he knew about this region. From what he could gather, the place was nearly always rainy and seemed rather cold. "How cold? I can only imagine it'll be freezing, considering how cold it is already." He shivered a little at the thought of the coming months. The winter would definitely bring with it its own sort of adventure, but Ehno was ready for the challenge, even if the thought of the freezing temperatures made him a little weary.

The Italian boy turned his head toward his sister just in time to catch that look in her eye and the smirk that accompanied it. He grinned at her words, relatively sure he knew just what news she was speaking about. "Hey now, don't blame me. Kansas is the one who brought it up. Such a gentleman, asking permission to have you." That slight teasing tone was back in his voice, still rather common when speaking about the two lovebirds. But as usual, beneath the light-hearted tease his words were sincere. Kansas's actions were rather noble, in his opinion, even if they were a bit peculiar.
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
S'ok! I still luffs joo <3

The jet female shook her pelt at the thought of the cold months to come. It was going to be a tough adjustment for her. She could already feel her mood begin to darken as the temperatures became increasingly colder. "Naniko told me that the entire lake is going to freeze! That we'll be able to walk on it. And that sometimes it gets so cold that you can die if you stay outside." There weren't many things that made her miserable, but cold was not her thing. She was also concerned about the pups. They were at the age where they wanted to run around constantly, and their small frames couldn't handle the cold as well as adults. Making sure they stayed safe was going to be quite the task.

Savina had been looking forward to seeing how her brother would react to her taunting about her mateship. The teasing tone was clear in her response, but she couldn't help but let her smirk change to a soft smile at the thought of what Kansas had done. How thoughtful of him to talk to her only family before asking her. It just confirmed how right they were for each other in her mind. But quickly her demeanor changed back to the ornery sibling. "Well, I guess I won't blame you then." Just as the last word left her mouth she pounced on Ehno, tugging at his ear. "Bu' I'll punissh ya anywa" The girl mumbled through her mouthful of ear.

[/html]
[html]
But this delay isn't okay. No more love for me. =/

The odd mental picture he had of the pack prancing about on the frozen lake was cut short when Savina continued on about the weather. So cold that you could die out there? It was definitely an unpleasant thought. But there had been wolves living here for how many years? It couldn’t possibly be too bad. Ehno was certain that his pack would be able to handle it. The only real worry he had was the same as his sister’s; how would the pups fair during these winter months. “That cold? Really? Well, the next few months should be interesting, to say the least.”

His sister then proceeded to catch him off guard with words before pouncing on him and grabbing a mouthful of one of his ears, just like she always would when they were pups. Immediately his inner puppy emerged. He grinned despite the constant tugging on his ear and cast a quick glance at Savina. “Well that’s not very fair, is it?” His eyes lit up for a moment. “I’ll just have to get ya back, then!” He pushed to the side in a sort of awkward playful tackle, attempting to knock his sister off balance.
[/html]
[html]

Savina had always been a fairly laid back soul, but being a leader had put a new sense of responsibility on her. She was still the same girl she had always been, but she took her duties seriously. So there wasn't always much time for play. It would probably be even lessened now that she was somebody's mate. So now was the perfect chance for her to regress back to her younger self and just have a fun, care-free day with her brother.

Though not by much, Ehno had size on his side, so his awkward tackle was effective. The slender obsidian femme was rolled onto her back, legs flailing in the air. Quickly she rolled back onto her feet and assumed the quintessential play stance. Front legs and chest lowered to the ground, butt up in the air, tail waving. She smirked at her brother, just waiting to make a move.

But soon something off in the distance behind him caught her eye. It was dark, and very, very large. Raising back to her full height she stared off in the distance, a puzzled look on her face. "What's that?"

[/html]
[html]
Ehno had begun to notice that lately when he was spending time with his sister, his silly playful side would always emerge. Part of him believed that it was because he longed for those days past, back in Italy where they were inseparable. Or maybe he was simply avoiding the seriousness that clung to during his journey. But ultimately the reason didn’t matter to him; he just wanted to have fun. So when he managed to get the upper hand in their childish little scuffle he grinned like a fool. He matched Savina’s playful stance quickly, tail wagging quickly in the air.

He let slip a short, playful bark to dare her to make the next move. Instead his sister stood up, looking at something past him. At first, Ehno thought she was simply trying to catch him off guard with a little trick and so he held his playful stance. But Savina kept her gaze focused steadily on whatever was back there. He stood then, glancing over his shoulder to see what was so interesting. His eyes widened at the sight of the strange black shape along the horizon. “Woah.” Amber gaze studied the mysterious shape, eventually breaking away when he couldn’t figure out what it was. Then he grinned, turning back to his sister. “You know… I think I smell an adventure over there.”
[/html]
[html]

Ehno hadn't believed she was really looking at something at first. Though honestly she couldn't blame him. Any other time it would have been the perfect tactic to attempt and catch him off-guard in their little wrestling matches. But that thing standing out against the skyline was just far too interesting to ignore. Finally when he turned to look at where her gaze was directed, he was just as surprised as she was. It appeared he didn't really know what it was either, which really excited her. It must not have been something he had come across in his journeying, meaning it was something new for them to experience together.

Savina grinned back at her chocolate-hued sibling. "You know, I think you may be right. And you know what that means..." She trailed off and she appeared to be disinterested in anything around for a few moments. Then quick as lightning she bolted forward and gently tugged on his tail before running off. "Means you're going to be a slowpoke again!" The girl giggled to herself as her long legs carried her towards the large, black structure.

[/html]
[html]
He let his gaze wander back over to the strange black structure. The oddness of it stuck out like a sore thumb against the gray and stormy skyline. It seemed almost creepy, sitting way out there by itself. That strangeness was exactly what made it so tempting to investigate. He returned his gaze to his sister, listening as she spoke. Well of course he was right; he always knew where to find the adventure, didn't he? Ehno remained quiet as she trailed off and glanced about for a moment, realizing too late the mischief behind her actions.

Before he knew it there was a tug at his tail and his sister took off in a black blur. "Hey!" In the next moment he was running after her, determined to catch up. "Always leaving me behind, aren't you, quick one?" he called with a laugh. And then he focused on the path in front, eyes darting between Savina and the mysterious black shape ahead of them in the distance as he ran.
[/html]
[html]

This was a game she had played with her brother many times, but honestly, it never got old. The female loved to run. Not to mention she had always been the quickest of the two of them. That was not to say she left Ehno in the dust by any means, usually he was right on her tail. Such as he quickly was after sprinting to catch up with her. "Only a few steps behind," she joked.

The structure had been further away than she had first judged. But as they grew closer and closer to it, it grew larger, and larger. Finally they were at the first of many steps leading up to what could only be the entrance. Savina came to a stop, pink tongue hanging out as she panted from her exertion. Emerald orbs gazed up at the stone building. In all her life she had never seen anything like it.

With a smile she glanced back at her brother. "Ladies first then?" Dark paws began to ascend the stairs to the mouth of this man-made cave. Or at least, that was the closet comparison she could come up with in her mind. It was obviously made of stone. None of the other human buildings she had come across had been made out of that. The Crimson Dreams wolf was very interested to see what lay inside its walls.

[/html]
[html]
Their usual game of chase was on, and as usual, Ehno was just behind his sister. She was always in the lead, being faster than he was, and the fact that she generally took off before him every time gave her even more of an advantage. It wasn't like Ehno minded, though; the little chase probably wouldn't seem quite as fun to him if he was the one being chased anyway. He continued at his sprinting pace behind his sister, watching as the castle before them grew larger and larger.

When the duo finally came to a halt before the giant steps of the mansion, Ehno gazed at it in wonder as he caught his breath. The building was huge, towering over the wolves with an eerie, abandoned silence. This was undboubtedly a man-made structure, and the Italian boy began to wonder why humans had been so keen on constructing so many massive buildings. Whatever the reason, it left the adventurous wolves of today something unusual to explore. Ehno felt the excitement contintue to build in his chest as he stared up at the enormous structure. He tore his gaze away from the building at his sister's words. "Of course," he said, and with a smile to match hers, he followed her up the stone staircase.

The pair made it to the top of the large staircase rather quickly, greeted by the sight of two large doors carved with intricate designs. One of the doors was slightly ajar, as if beckoning them to enter. "Someone left the door open for us." He grinned. "I hope they don't mind a little company." He nosed the doors even farther open, squinting into the darkness. He took a few steps into the building, glancing around some more. His eyes hadn't had the chance to fullly adjust to the darkness, and with the grey light from the cloudy skies behind him he could only make out a few musty rugs in front of him and a couple of dim shapes farther in. "Sure is dark in here." Captain Obvious, away!
[/html]
[html]

The doors that protected the entrance to this place were nothing like the ones at the mansion back home. They were huge, and had designs on them. There was no doubt about the feeling of grandeur about this building. Savina chuckled at her brother's words. It was impossible to keep his care-free spirit from infecting her (not that she would stop it, and not that it hadn't already). She followed him into the pitch blackness inside. It really was dark in there. "You're not kidding." She closed her eyes, hoping to help them adjust to the low light quicker.

As they opened back up it had helped a little. The wolfess walked to one of the near by rugs and put her nose against it to sniff. Instead of getting any discernible scent, she just inhaled a large amount of dust and must. Her head snot back and she issued a loud sneeze. It echoed off the stone walls, making her ears swivel every which way. Savina rubbed at her nose with one paw as she snorted in an attempt to get the rest of the dust out. "Well, I wouldn't suggest doing that." She laughed.

The way that this place echoed reminded her again of a large cave. There was no echo in the manor. Maybe it had something to do with stone. As she peered ahead a slight glint caught her eye. The girl trotted forward to inspect it closer. It was tall. If she had been in her shifted form, it wouldn't have looked so, but being in her natural form it sure did. The shape of it resembled a luperci in some ways, but there were some key anatomical differences. A paw reached out to scratch at it and she discovered it was made of metal. Then something clicked in her head. A zealous look entered her eyes as she turned to her brother. "Ehno! I think I know what this place is! I think it's a castle!" Most of their old stories had been of Rome, but there had been one or two about kings and queens. Brave knights rescuing fair damsels. And they had all lived in castles.

[/html]
[html]
Slowly his eyes began to adjust to the darkness as well, and soon he was able to make out what most of the faint shapes surrounding them were. Ehno chuckled at his sister’s sneeze attack, watching with amusement as she pawed at her nose. “Darn, I was really hoping I could give that a try too.” He smiled and pawed at the dusty old rug, causing small clouds to rise into the air. The clouds only held his attention for so long, and soon he had wandered off in some exploration of his own.

He was peering down one of the side halls to the right when Savvy’s call pulled his gaze back to where she stood. A castle? The vaguely familiar word worked its way through his memories, immediately reminding him of those few strange tales. His eyes widened and he looked around the large grand hall they stood in. So that’s what this was. Those few stories he remembered about the castles were full of strange and wondrous adventures. And now those adventures could be their own!

Ehno walked over to where his sister stood, amber gaze fixed upon the large suit of armor. That’s when an idea hit him. A playful grin slid onto his features and he turned toward his sister. “You hear that, Savvy? I think the princess needs help!” He motioned toward the hallway he previously stood in, before focusing on the motionless armor one again. “But the Knight here’s been frozen by the evil wizard! Looks like we’re her only hope now.” He tried his best to feign a serious tone, but he couldn’t hide that playful gleam shining in his eyes.
[/html]
[html]

At first when he exclaimed something about a princess she just stared at her brother, dumbfounded look on her face. For a second she thought he might have lost it, hearing voices or something. It appeared that her childish imagination was a little out of practice. But then as he said something about the knight being frozen it clicked. She looked back at the suit of armor, mouthing "oh!". A soft chuckle came from her, laughing at her own inability to understand Ehno's game. But after understanding came, the child-like glint returned to her eyes. As far as she was concerned they were catching up on lost time.

Mocking a gasp, Savina turned back to her sibling. "I think you're right! I hear it too!" Midnight form followed him to the hallway he motioned towards. "Well, we'll have to do our best to save her then!" It might spoil some of the "game", but she couldn't help but wink at him as she walked past. Slowly she crept down the hallway, taking careful steps, not wanting to make any noise. It was nearly impossible with her claws, but hey, she could pretend. After passing a few doorways, gazing in each one to make sure there was nothing of great interest, she came to a halt. There was some kind of flapping sound coming from the room straight ahead of them.

Savina looked back to Ehno, nodding her head in the direction of the door. Meaning that she thought that was where the evil wizard could be hiding! However, she also wanted him to catch that he should make the first move. This was one instance where she wanted to throw the "ladies first" policy to the wind.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 500+ I... got a little carried away, lol.

Ehno tried to hold back a chuckle as realization dawned on his sister as she stared at the large metal figure. He regained his composure just before Savina turned toward him and gasped, painting a serious look on his features. He almost managed to keep up the façade until his sister winked; he couldn’t help but grin back in response. He walked with Savina down the long, dark corridor, peering into nearby rooms as she did. Each one was as dark as the next, all devoid of anything interesting at first glance. Where could that wizard be? Savina apparently had an idea, because a moment later she stopped abruptly. He halted a moment after she did, gaze darting toward the doorway in front of them. Now that their steady footsteps had quieted, he could hear the strange flapping noise clearly.

He looked to his sister, catching her nod and offering one of his own, signaling that he understood. “I’ll check it out first,” he whispered to her. “That evil wizard won’t know what hit him.” Ehno slowly crept towards the room. He nudged the door farther open, pausing momentarily when it creaked mournfully on its hinges. Sure that the evil wizard hadn’t noticed the sound, Ehno pressed forward. The room was full of all sorts of strange trinkets and a couple of large chests, decorated with a few old and worn out pieces of furniture.

His ears perked up as the flapping sound grew louder for a few seconds and immediately he turned to look at the source of the sound. He fell immediately into a defensive position, a growl forming in his throat at the sight of the rapidly moving object to the right. And then it stopped moving for a moment, only to resume a soft, subtle flapping. Ehno eased up, taking the time to examine the strange sight now that he felt less threatened. When he realized what the “Evil Wizard” really was, he could have laughed. A large cloak was caught on a jagged edge of an old wardrobe, flapping in the breeze brought in through a large crack in the wall behind it. With the faint light from outside behind it, the scene looked almost eerie at first glance.

But Ehno remembered he was on a mission, and so he moved forward, jumping over an old chest in front of him to attack the wizard. “Take this, you fiend!” And then, all the grace in the world abandoning him, his foot caught on the edge of the old chest. With a loud Thunk! he fell, just short of the wardrobe and the “Wizard.” He stared into the open door of the wardrobe, an idea suddenly working into his mind. Quickly he leapt to his feet and jumped into the empty wardrobe. “Help! Savina, the evil wizard caught me!” He turned and pulled the door of the wardrobe closed as best as he could, leaving it open just enough so that he could see Savina when she came into the room.
[/html]
[html]
Nah, it's awesome! Big Grin
300 +

"Be careful brother!" she whispered in mock concern. Though it sounded convincing enough. When the door creaked she found herself cringing at the noise. They'd never sneak up on the wizard that way! But when nothing burst into flames or froze, she assumed that their presence was still unnoticed. That old man must be deaf! But it was only to the adventurers advantage. As Ehno disappeared fully into the room, her ears strained forward, wanting to catch every little sound. The flapping increased and she heard a slight growl. Lightly she took a step forward, ready to jump into the fray if need be. But then the noises stopped, so Savina held her ground outside. Surprise would be their best ally if it came down to it.

The fey's sleek head shot up as her brother sounded to be confronting the wizard. Then there was a loud crash. Once again she took a step forward. Almost able to see inside the room, but not quite. A few moments of silence followed. What was going on in there? But then a call for help from Ehno! Teeth bared she leaped into the room, eyes searching for this foul wizard. As she had burst through the door the flapping had increased and the fabric quickly caught her eye. "Release my brother!" she yelled as she lunged forward.

Savina caught the fabric between her teeth and pulled as her feet touched the ground again. The room was filled with a loud ripping noise. Growling and snarling she tugged at the "wizard", more rips filling the room. In her fervor she hadn't realized that she had begun to pull the cloak backwards. The old wardrobe creaked as it started to lean forward with her effort. Before knowing what she was doing so that she could stop it, the large wooden object fell with a great crash to the ground. She had jumped out of the way just in time to avoid it falling on top of her.

With the crash a lot of dust had been stirred up. Coughing she searched around for Ehno. She had gotten a little too caught up in their game, perhaps. "Ehno?" she coughed again. "Ehno where are you?"

[/html]
[html]
I'm finding this too amusing. xD 300+

He watched as Savina burst into the room, immediately taking action and lunging at their foe. He could have very easily leapt out from hiding now, but he wanted to wait for the perfect moment. It may have seemed like a childish thing to do, trying to pop out and scare his sister, but the child in him was in full force now. They were catching up on lost time, and it was all in good fun. So he stayed inside the wardrobe, silently watching as his sister saved him from the evil wizard. His chance was coming, and then he would leap out and—

And then everything began to tilt forward. The male tried to hold his ground and prevent himself from sliding forward and out of the wardrobe. But as Savina kept pulling it forward and it began to balance precariously on two legs, Ehno realized that he should have jumped out when he had the chance. Before he could do more than blink, the wardrobe lost its precious balance and he was sent crashing with it to the floor.

He shook his head and tried to gather himself, coughing from the dust stirred up inside the musty old wardrobe. Amber gaze searched around only to discover that he was essentially trapped in there. Ehno sat up when he heard Savina’s voice, effectively banging his head on the wood above him. He winced but recovered quickly enough, crawling toward the top portion of the wardrobe where there was a small hole. Too small to fit through, of course. He frowned and peered through the fist-sized hole. The dust was just starting to clear, and he could make out a faint wolf-like shape, most likely Savina. “I’m over here!” he called. “Stuck inside the wardrobe.” He wanted to laugh at the turn of events.
[/html]
[html]
It's pretty fantastic XD A little PP so he doesn't get chopped to bits!
400+

Ears flicked as she heard a thud come from somewhere. Had it been from that thing she'd just toppled over by accident? But that didn't make any sense. What could possible be in there. But then her brother's muffled voice rang through the room. The dust had settled enough that she could make out his nose through the hole in the top of the wardrobe. She heaved an exasperated sigh. "Now look what you've done! Serves you right for trying to pull such a mean trick!" the Italian girl taunted. Savina walked around the large wooden object containing her sibling, a frown on her face. It appeared that the only hole in the thing was the one in the top. Much to small for anything large than a rat to fit through.

Now what was she supposed to do? Pulling the thing over had been one thing, but flipping it back to a side so the doors could be accessed? She didn't have the strength for that. "How in the world am I supposed to get you out of-" A glinting object caught the corner of her eye. Turning her head she saw it was a large metal thing, that appeared to have sharp edges. Both sides ended in a sort of crescent shape and there was a long handle. "I think I found something, hold on." The wolfess concentrated on shifting into her bipedal form, bones and muscles realigning after the span of a few minutes.

She walked over to the wall where the axe was hanging. After lifting it off of what had been holding it up, she had misjudged the weight of it and it clanged noisily to the stone floor. "Whoa!" It appeared that this would take a good deal of strength too, but she didn't see any other options. She hefted the weapon back over to the fallen wardrobe. "Ehno, you need to get as far to the back of that thing as you can. I'm going to cut this top part open." She waited until she had confirmation that he was safely out of the way. With some effort, she raised the axe above her head and let it crack down on the wood, splitting it open. With a few more swings she had more or less decimated the wood to a pile of splinters.

Resting the head of the axe on the floor she leaned against it's handle. "Now let's try and avoid me having to do that again, shall we?"

[/html]
[html]
300+

Ehno chuckled at his sister’s taunt. “I guess it serves me right.” But the duo really did have a bit of a situation on their hands. What could possibly be done to get him out of there? It was all up to Savina, really; there wasn’t much he could do in the cramped space. He had a feeling that thrashing around wouldn’t do any good. Ehno almost began to wonder just how long it would end up taking to get out when Savvy seemed to spot something. He could hear the muffled sounds of her shifting through the wooden panel and a few minutes later, she was finished.

Then he heard some sort of clanging sound. Curious, he tried to peer through the small gap in the box, but Savina was out of his sights. He was about to ask what was going on when Savina’s warning came. She was going to cut it? With what? But he knew better than to stand there asking questions. Ehno slid backwards until he reached the bottom, shouting an okay when he felt he was as far from there as he could get.

He braced himself for the first strike, still unsure of what to expect. A moment of silence, and then BAM!, something came crashing through the wood. Each consecutive strike shook the wardrobe, and he along with it. The Italian boy watched the wood splintering before him, unconsciously backing farther into the corner to avoid getting hit. Then there was silence. The dust cleared, revealing the wreckage that had once been the wardrobe in front of him.

Ehno moved forward, pushing aside some of the debris and sliding fully out of the wardrobe. Boy was he glad to be out of that box. He turned to his sister, leaning on that strange weapon of hers, and he couldn’t help but grin. “Aw, but you know things are so much more fun when I get in trouble.” He stuck his tongue out playfully at his sister. “Let’s do it again. I’ll even let you be the one in the box next time.”
[/html]
[html]
Maybe wrap this one up and have an updated one?

300+

The Italian wolf couldn't help but laugh as her sibling emerged from the shattered remains of the wardrobe. A few stray splinters clung to his back. "Well, I suppose you're right about that. Sometimes." She stuck out her own tongue in response to his'. It had been a little fun, chopping the wood to bits. But she had also worried about accidentally hitting him in the process. "You wouldn't be so cheery if I had accidentally hit you with this thing, though. Neither would I for that matter." Ehno was, as far as she knew, the only family she had left. So she felt a bit more protective of him than she once had. "Ha! Thanks, but I think I'll pass on that," she teased. Even in her serious moments, he could always bring a smile to her face.

Now that he was free of the wardrobe, she inspected the thing she had used to cut him out of it more closely. There was intricate designs on both of the blades and the handle. The handle was tall as well, coming up to her hips. It must have been a human weapon of some sort. Surely it hadn't been made for helping wolves escape from toppled wardrobes. "Do you know what this is called? I've never heard of one before." Ehno had had more experience in the world than she had. There was a good chance he might have a clue. "Maybe I should take it home with us, in case you want to get yourself trapped in anything else." Savina was teasing him, but she was also being partly serious. Maybe they could find some use for it back home. Though they would have to make sure to keep it far away from the pups. Perhaps Jazper would know what to do with it.

[/html]
[html]
Yep, yep! 300+

The male smiled at his sister’s words. This was an interesting experience, but he had to agree; it definitely wouldn’t have been as fun for either of them had he gotten hurt. Ehno peered at the weapon in Savina’s hands, amber gaze tracing over the designs and the curve of each blade. “It’s definitely a weapon of some sort. Kind of reminds me of an axe… though I’ve never seen one with two blades or even one so big, for that matter. The axes I’ve seen were smaller, generally used for chopping wood.” The Italian boy had used the tool a few times on his journey, the last time being on the Spanish port, just before setting sail with those friendly sailors. He studied it for another moment, before making a mental note to do a little research on the strange weapon later.

He chuckled at Savina’s tease, but he shared the thought that the weapon might be of some use later. “Well, I guess we’d better take it home, then. You never know, I might want to cause a little trouble back home and get stuck in another box. We could make it into a new pack game. ‘See who can get Ehno out the fastest!’” He couldn’t stop himself from joking right back.

Ehno stepped away from the splintered remains, shaking away the few bits that clung to his coat. That crack in the wall back behind where the wardrobe had once stood gave him a glimpse of the outside. The skies were looking a bit angrier than they had been earlier. Surely the rains would be upon them soon. “What do you say we drag that thing home now?” He motioned toward the crack in the wall, a gust of angry wind whooshing past the stones and giving further evidence that the weather may be taking a turn for the worse.

There was still so much to be explored in the castle, and the pull of the unknown on his curiosity was strong. He wanted to stick around a bit longer, but he knew that the two of them would be better off heading back to Crimson Dreams sooner, rather than later. He began to make his way to the doorway and back into the corridor they came from. “We should come back here another time. I even promise not to get stuck in any wardrobes again.” That silly grin of his was back.
[/html]