Strange and beautiful
[html]

Flayra was covered with blankets to keep warm. She wasn't too far from the fire, so the warmth from the fire will help the warmth from the blankets. Those she was still wet, she was starting to dry. The couch was comy and soft. She was swamped with words from the older female. Flayra was Crimson Dreams she was told. Crimson Dreams? Flay wanted to go there. At first she was going to join them, but they weren't accepting anyone for the moment. The older female then said that she was getting some food, then walked off. Flayra softly said, "Thank... you."

Naniko returned and sat beside the pup, asking for her name. Flayra was warmed up a bit, but not alot, however, she wasn't shivering as much. "Flayra... miss. Flayra Zazkex. I didn't... mean to tresspass." Flay was glad that she wasn't in trouble, otherwise she would have been punished and returned to Dahlia. Flay laid quietly on the couch with the blankets covering her. Her vision was still blurry. "My sight is... blurry. My head feels like... it's on... fire."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread