Strange and beautiful
[html]

Though Flay was young indeed, she still came here by herself. Pups do wonder, but some shouldn't go alone, because of older wolves that might be lurking around. Some tend to kidnap wolves. Though the humans used to do that unforgivable crime, some wolves actually have adapted to that. They say they'll even return the taken pup for a price like something they want, or something that might persuade them to give the taken back. "Yes, I did."

Naniko then made a comment about Cercelee. It was true, Cercelee was a kind wolf, probably the only kind wolf there is in the whole of Dahlia. It's the others that the reason why she leaving the pack. She doesn't want to because the pack leaders might think it's best for her to wait until she can go on her own. Flay would object to that because she went by four months without an adult wolf, so she could leave when ever. Soon enough she will."Yeah, she is. It's the... others is the reason why I'm... leaving there. they were not as I... thought and, well, they would make me fell... uneasy."

Naniko then said that she had other fabrics that she may offer Flay. Thinking about it, Flay though it was time to stop where the stupid cloth. A scar was a scar. Nothing more. "Um, no thanks. I'm might stop... wearing it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread