I just died in your arms tonight
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">
Probably, hahaha.

_____ "That would be great." He shuffled the pile of wood that he was carrying in his arms as to reposition them. After awhile, the rough bark of the logs started to bear into his arms and create pressure along his muscles. Readjusting them offered temporary relief for him, though it wouldn’t be too much longer until they made it home. "I wonder when it’s going to snow again," Pilot said, casting his gaze towards the sky that was cast in a sheet of grey. It was almost a mirror of the ground below, with the exception that the snow was white. "It looks like it might drop some more anytime soon," he added.

_____ He glanced towards Dierdre, offering a smile. Just ahead of them was their den, and Pilot’s arms thanked the hopeful sight. He was glad that he had taken the wood and that Dierdre hadn’t. He was sure it probably would have used up any energy she had reserved within her. "Home sweet home," Pilot chided, before settling the wood down near the entrance. He couldn’t wait for that fish to be ready.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread