Strange and beautiful
[html]

She thought that Crimson Dreams was a fairly secure place. Naniko often patrolled the borders herself, and she knew that Savina did too. It was in some of the packmembers' duties to watch the borders for newcomers or intruders as well.

She wanted to make sure that Flayra was completely dry and warm before she allowed her to go anywhere. With some things the leader was soft, and pups was one of those things...but at the same time she considered Flayra to be a patient of sorts. And she had very tough rules for her patients. She didn't want them to go too hard too fast and re-injure themselves, or leave without being completely treated. If the girl wanted to leave then she would let her go...but not if she was still wet or cold. "I'll grab the food really quick." She went back into the kitchen again, coming out with the plate of turkey. "Eat up--maybe it'll help warm you up. I'm not hungry right now."

She listened to what Flayra said about Dahlia de Mai, looking up at piece of cloth that dangled over the fireplace. "If you want to stay here for a while, you're more than welcome. I think it'd be okay. Or were you looking for something more permanent?" Of course, she would have to ask the other two leaders about a thing like that. She would be interested to keep up with Flayra and see how she was doing--they had a mansion that the youngster could stay in if she didn't like dens. "I have pups around your age--You wouldn't be turned away."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread