Strange and beautiful
[html]

Naniko was treating Flay both nicely and as a patient. A patient indeed if she needed to be cured of her fever. Naniko was at first looking for something in a bag, but stopped looking after Flay said something about Dahlia de Mai. Flayra didn't know how long the fever would last. There were some sayings that they last a week the least. The most are unknown. Naniko left the room and returned with a small plate of turkey. Flay took the plate and said, "Thank you." Slowly, the pup took a piece and ate it.

Flay was going to look for a permanent place to stay after leaving Dahlia de Mai. At first, Dahlia was going to be permanent, but because of most of the pack, she switched it to temporary. Flay smiled lightly at Naniko's offer of a place to stay. "I thank for your offer, but... yes, I was more into a permanent place. Do you think that... I might come here to stay?" Flay wasn't rushing to anything quick. She just asked if she could come here, that's if it was alright. She smiled again when the older female said that she had pups, so Flay wouldn't be turned away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread